Chapter 11~Bye Bye Mom and Dad

Chloe’s POV:

“Bye bye Mom and Dad!” I screamed out as my parents and Carly drove down our street in their white Cadillac Escalade that was packed to the max with all of their belongings.

My mother leaned out of the passenger seat and waved goodbye to Chris and I. My parents and Carly were going to be gone for 2 weeks. They were taking a vacation to Disney World in Florida but Carly didn’t know that’s where they were going. It was surprise for her birthday that was coming up in a few days. I wanted to go as well but my father gave the lamest excuse, “We don’t have enough money”. I literally wanted to strangle him for actually thinking that I would believe that shit. We are as loaded as Oprah.

My parents forced me to stay home with the uneducated swine (creds to lohanthony) known as my brother. And no, it’s not like I wouldn’t have to see hime for 8 hours of the day because of school. You see, my school is celebrating it’s 100 year anniversary and as a treat for the students and faculty, we get a 2 week break. So that’s the reasoning behind my 2 week trip to hell. Go me!

∞Later on that night∞

Once I finished up my Chinese food, I rinsed off my plate and put it in the dish washer. I went to our the movie theater in our house and put in Divergent. This wasn’t my first time watching it since I bought it yesterday. I literally bought this movie then went home and watched it like 2 times and this is my third time watching it today. I’m telling you this movie is my shit. 

After watching this beautiful movie then pouting because I couldn’t watch the rest of the trilogy I went upstairs to get ready for bed. 

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed out my hair. Then put on some pj’s. I had just laid down in my bed when I realized that I hadn’t seen Chris since Mom, Dad, and Carly left. I got out of bed and went into the hallway. I padded across the long distance wearing my spongebob slippers and knocked when I finally reached his room. 

When he didn’t respond I just opened the door to find him in only boxers,laying on top of some girl.

I screamed and shut the door. I ran back into my room and quickly gathered 2 weeks worth of clothes and other stuff and ran out into to the hallway. I slammed into a body and looked up to see Chris.

“Ew. Don’t touch me Chris.” I tried to sidestep around him but he stepped in front me, blocking my path.

“Chloe. You can’t tell mom and dad. Please don’t.”

“Oh, come on Chris. Like they don’t know already. Which one is it tonight? I’m guessing Ashely or Ciara.”

“No, I’m done with all of them. I found this girl that I really like Chlo. She’s great. She beautiful, intelligent, and a really honesty person. I respect her so much.”

“What’s her name?”

“Crystal. Crystal Harris.”

“Oh shit. No. No, no,no, no.” I started pacing in the hallway and freaking out.

“Chloe, what’s wrong is she one of your friends or something?”

“Try or something Chris. That girl is evil. She’s the bitch that started all of those freakin rumors about me. That girl is the nast-.” I ranted before I got cut off.

“Why don’t you say it to my face Chloe.” said Crystal.

I turned around to see this little wanna be looking right at me. And guess what? This “girl” only had a sheet wrapped around her.

I eyed her up and down before I started laughing and said “Ok. I think, no actually, I know that you are fake and a liar. You think you have my brother fooled but, not me. I know what you’re really like.” Then I turned to Chris and said “Some girl, you got her. I can’t believe she had the guts to be confident while wearing a sheet fro crying out loud. Can’t you see that all she is a dumb, fake , slut, who is using you to bother me.”

And with that I grabbed my bags and left them both.

I quickly walked across the street and rang the doorbell.

“Chloe?” Cam asked as I walked into his home. “What are you doing here? Is everything alright?” He asked with  a confused look on his face. 

“Can I stay here?” I asked

“Sure. For how long?”

“2 weeks.” I said while looking down at my feet.

Hi. So I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story, whoever does read it. I appreciate it very much. 

I was reading my story earlier today and I think/hope that my writing has gotten better since the beginning? I’m really trying to make the book interesting. I think the beginning was a little rough for me because I had never really written a story before. I mea yes I’ve written a story in like kindergarten and it was like 2 pages but never a real story like this. 

I plan on starting another book shortly after this one is finished. I don’t think I’m going to make it about a famous person though. I think it maybe about just a normal girl. Or maybe about werewolves because recently I have been getting in to that stuff so yeah…maybe but I don’t know and now I’m just rambling on so yeah bye.