Chapter 4~Missing Home

Chloe's POV:

Jake and Madison are confusing the shit out of me. I've talked to them multiple times each and they always cut the conversation short and don't say "ily" back to me. If I was back at home known of this would be happening right now. I hate my life! I had finally gotten used to the cliche that was my life but, now my whole world was flipped upside down. And on top of this, I still hadn't talked to Cam. It's been really awkward whenever I see him. His mom doesn't know what happened between us so whenever she see's me she tries to talk to me and invite me over and stuff. My mom says one of these days I will have to go over.

*ding dong*

I heard the doorbell ring and left the comfort of my now clean and organized room to answer the door. I answered it to find Amelia and Katy standing at my front steps.

"Hey Chloe. I'm just dropping off Katy for a play date with Carly." said Amelia.

"Oh, okay. Do you wanna come in and hang out?"

"Sure, that would be great. I'll just text my mom to let her know what's up."

"Ok. Let's go up to my room. Katy you can come with us and I'll show you to Carly's room."

I took the two girls upstairs and dropped Katy off in Carly's room.

"Be good you two."

"We will" Carly answered.

I took Amelia in to my room and she was amazed by it.

"You're room is so cool."

"Awww thanks Amelia. Hey, is it cool if I call you Lia for short?"

"Sure! I've always wanted a knickname."

Lia and I talked for a bit and swapped numbers with one another. We talked about how school is starting in 1 week and how nervous we are to be tenth grade. Then we just talked about some other random stuff. We got kind of bored so we went down to the game room and started playing ping pong.

"Hey Lia, do you know Cam."

"Cam? As in Cameron Dallas from the street?"

"Yeah, him."

"We aren't friends or anything but I've heard of him and his reputation."

"What is he rep?" I questioned not trying too interested in it."

"I hearhe just makes out with girl or hooks up with them and then ditches them."

My previous thoughts had been confirmed by a somewhat reliable source. I mean, I know Lia doesn'y know Cam personalld y but word gets around and anyway this is the only thing I have about his rep so far.

Lia stayed for dinner and I invited her to stay the night and she did. We stayed up eating Milk Duds with popcorn(which is actually really good) and we watched Netflix. I also started venting to her about how hard the move has been for me and all about the funny buisness going on with Jake and Madison. I told her all about my cliche life back in New York and how much I missed my friends and old house. I felt like a complete cry baby wining to her about all of my problems but I think she didn't mind; she could tell I was really missing home.

I think this chapter might be kind of pointless but whatevs cause it's a lead in to the next chapter where so drammmmaaaaaa is about to happen....I changed Amelia to Lia because I got really tired of typing in Amelia. I also had alot of dialogue in this chapter which was kinda hard and I felt it was annoying but yeah 

Amelia is to the sideee