Chapter 9~The Party Night

Hellooooooooooo. I just finished writing Chapter 8 and I’m feeling inspired so here goes Chapter 9. I also feel really bad about not updating (but my very reasonable excuse in posted in the beginning of Chapter 8 so go read it if you want to find out why I didn’t update) so I’m gonna do a double update! Yah for double updates!

Chloe’s POV:

My master plan for winning Cam back was…drumroll please………..doing absolutely nothing!!! Okay, I did have to do 2 things but they were practically nothing. The first I had to do was ignore Cam which, was easy because he wasn’t talking to me. The second thing I had to do was look good every single day. To be honest, that wasn’t a hard thing to do because I’m sexy and I know it. Just kidding I’m not sexy but, I am pretty and I have good fashion sense so I really didn’t have to do anything.

So when I woke up on Wednesday morning, I did my usual routine. Then I curled my hair and wore it half up and half down like Ariana Grande except I brushed my bangs back. Then I put on faux leather high waisted shorts with a leopard crop top. I put on  black combat boots and ran downstairs to get in my new white convertible. I can drive around by myself because my mother could and will make your life torture if you try to mess with her little angel.

I pulled up to school and people were staring at me. The looks varied between genders. The boys were practically drooling over me and the girls looked at me enviously. I strolled into school with much confidence and the hallways parted like the Red Sea. Even Cameron was staring at me with his mouth hanging open. I walked right up to deferring from my original plan and said  “Didn’t your mommy tell you it’s rude to stare.” With a smirk on my face I waited for his response.

“I…uh…um…” he said stuttering

”What cat got your tongue?”  I said stringing him along

“No! I just….um..erhm…you look nice.”

I continued with my perfected smirk. “And to think that you could have had this.” And with that, I winked then walked away.

God, this was fun!

~Skipping to Lunch Time~

I sat down at the girls’ and I’s usually table and waited patiently for them to arrive. When Amelia and Kennedy finally came I told them about what happened this morning with Cam and they got super excited and brought up this party on Saturday which, I refused to go to.

“I’m not going to that party.” I said to both of them

“Why not?”  Whined Kennedy.

“Because I would rather not see a ton of girls from school dressed like sluts grinding on the first boy they can find.”

“I agree completely.” Said Amelia. “I would rather join in on the fun than watch it.”

“Ugh, you two disgust me.”

“Cam is probably going to be there.” Said Amelia