Stopping the Story

Hello everyone that might actually be reading this book. If you somehow by chance are actually enjoying this book...you are going to be upset. I've decided to stop the story. I know, I know stopping right near a cliff hanger, I'm terrible, but this story isn't as fun to me anymore. And I feel like if I'm not going to give it my all, then why should I continue. This story is written poorly, unedited, and I feel as if it's boring. I'm not going to delete this from my Works, because I want people to see how I have grown as a writer and how my stories have gotten better. I feel as if this story is super cliche(no pun intended) and is like every other story out there. I feel terrible for doing this but I know it's for the best. That being said, I would also like to say the book About a Girl, that I was going to write is most likely not going to happen, once again lost interest and I have grown. I want to make a spectactular story which is realistic, but also a one in a million type realistic. I'm sorry if any one was loking forward ot these stories, but I have some good news. I have a new story idea, that I am totally committed to. It's going to be called, Racing to the Finish Line. I'm really excited for it and actually already have started planning for it and know where I want the story to go. I have to finish teh ending for the 1st chapter (which should only take about 5-10 minutes), make a character list, and make a cover. Once this is completed the 1st chapter will be up. That being said, the updates will most likely be space out because I am really taking my time with this story, so it turns out to be something that I am proud of, so please look for it in the next few days(maybe even today)! Love you guys and thanks for your support. 

xoxo