Chapter 10~ What in the Hell did I do Last Night?

Chloe’s POV:

I woke up with a pounding head ache and in the bed next to Cameron. What in the hell happened last night? I got out of his bed stumbled into the bathroom. I washed the makeup off of my face and brushed my teeth using a toothbrush I found under the sink. Then I quietly grabbed clothes and phone and tip toed downstairs. Luckily, Mrs. Dallas wasn’t home so I just walked out of the front door and went home.

When I got home I went up to my room and flopped on my bed. I texted Cam and let him know that I went home. As soon as I sent the text my phone died and I groaned at the thought. I plugged in my baby and gave it a kiss and told it to be strong. I know it was a bit dramatic but I really want to use to my phone. I slowly got out of my comfortable, warm bed and went into my bathroom. I took a nice long, hot shower and let the water rinse away at the grime on my skin. After I got out of my very nice shower, I put on my favorite Victoria Secret pajamas and went to check on my phone. It was on 35% already and I was happy that I smiled. After that tiny victory I went downstairs to get something to each. I walked into the kitchen and saw Chris sitting at the breakfast bar on his phone. I attempt to get my cereal as quickly as possible so I could refrain from speaking ot hime.

“Hey baby sis.” Chris saids to me.

I mentally groaned and replied saying “Hello Christopher.” with a very flat tone.

“Ouch. That was low blow Chlo.”

I rolled my eyes, channeled my inner 10 year old and said “Do me a favor. Build a bridge and get over.” I began walking out of the kitchen but stopped once Chris starting talking again.

“Oh, Chloe. I would be careful about you talk to me.” He said with the biggest smirk on his face.

“Chris, I think you’re mistaking me for someone who actually gives a damn about what you have to say.”

“Oh you’ll care when I go tell mom about how you came how from Cameron’s house this morning.”

“No, you actually won’t you little shit or I’ll tell mom about Brittney, Ashley, Tiffany, Jessica, and Ciara. You know how she doesn’t like you being a little man whore.”

“Jeez what’s your problem?” he asked but didn’t wait for my answer.

Chris need to learn that I have all sorts of dirt on him so whenever he tries to sell me out I can sell him out 10 times harder. 

By the end of that conversation my cereal was all soggy from the milk so I just dumped it and grabbed and tangerine instead. I ran upstairs into to room and locked the door so I could have some privacy. I eaton my bed and looked at my phone 55% was the screen read and I jumped in the air. No, literally I got up from my bed and jumped in the air. I guess you could say that I am a bit addicted to my phone. I tuned on my t.v. and sat back down on my bed watching Awkward and eating my fruit. My phone got an alert so I paused Awkward and opened my phone. I saw that I had gotten a text from Cam.

From Cam<3

Hey. Lets hangout i wanna talk 2 u