Chapter 6~The Replacements

Chloe's POV:

Once Cam and I got into his house he led me up to his room and told me to wait there while he got us some Dr. Pepper's(which happens to be my favorite soda of all time!!!). I walked around the perimeter of his room and looked at the trophies on his shelves, posters on his walls, and pictures tacked up.

He came back up just as I finished and he invited me to come sit and the bed with him.

"Chloe," he started off. "I'm so sorry for just kind of forcing myself on to you that other day. You're just so beautiful and I couldn't help it. I usually don't do that with girls because I like to get to know them first before I just make out with them and other stuff."

"It's ok Cam. To be honest I probably would of kissed back but I had a boyfriend at the time.

"Once again, sorry about that babe. And "at the time" huh, so your single? he said with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah my ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend were hooking up behind my back."

"Do you wanna talk about it."

I nodded my head and I just talked to him about everything that was going on in my life. The first I started crying when talking he took me in my strong arms and held me the rest of the time while I was talking.

when I was finally finished and we ate some dinner it was 9:30 so I told Cam I had to go but we hung out the next day, and the next day, and every other day that week.

On the last day before school started which, was a Sunday, I quickly hopped in the shower to get ready for when Cam got here. Once I got out I brushed out my hair and out it in a french braid. Then I grabbed my black fit&flare dress with daises on it and put on my black vans. I put on some lipgloss, mascara, and eyeliner then, ran downstairs to wait.

Cam showed up about 5 minuets later wearing a cameron dallas sweatshirt with some shorts with a camoflogue snapback and red vans.

"Hey, Cam you're looking nice today." I said giving a flirtatious wink then laughing.

Cam laughs then said "You do too bae."

We just hung out for the day then when we were done playing ping pong I noticed his sweatshirt and asked:

"Hey Cam, where did you get that sweatshirt made? It looks likes an actually piece of merchandise from like a famous person or something."

Cam laughed at my question and said "Hey, maybe it is."

I smirked and said "Come on, Cam you're not famous but for real wear did you get that sweater? I want one."

He just shook his head and went to sit down. He patted the seat next to him and I plopped down.

"Can you drive me to school tomorrow Cam?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks C."

We both laughed and we just kept talking but, it got really late so he decided to go home.

(next day)

I woke up and put on a blue cross back dress with flowers on it. I wore some dark blue vans and curled my hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my hair. I went downstairs and grabbed two muffins, one for me and one for Cam.

I said bye to Carly and Chris and left the house and walked across the street. Cam was waiting outside and I gave him his muffin.

"Thanks." he said with his mouth full. Does your friend, Lia need a ride?

"I'll ask." I quickly texted Amelia but she said no thanks.

"She said no."

"K."

We hopped in the car drove off to school. I was honestly was so freakin nervous. I was glad that I already had a replacement best friend, Lia and a somewhat replacement boyfriend, Cam.

We finally arrived at school and we walked in together, hand in hand. As soon as we entered the door I felt people staring at us. Then, I heard whispers from girls calling me a "slut" and "hoe". Cam heard them too and he let go of my hand. He led me by the shoulders to a classroom and told me "Don't pay attention to those girls. Call me when you're done making the cheerleading team."

"Haha you're so funny." I said with a sacastic tone. "Bye Cammy!"

"Bye Chlobelle."

We left the classroom and went our separate ways to our first class of the day.

 Crystal Harris to the side