Chapter 2~The Neighbors

Chole's POV:

Let me tell you, driving from New York to California without ear buds and a cell phone is absolute torture. The drive took about a week and a half and Carly found it amusing to sing "Let It Go" from Frozen at the top of her lungs for more than half of the car ride. That damn song is so annoying after hearing it belted out from you 5 year old sister who couldn't sing on-key to save her life. Chris also decided to flaunt his phone in my face which the make the stupid car ride even longer.

When we finally arrived to California, we had to drive for another 2 hours to get to our new home in sucky Sacramento. The only good thing about moving was our new house. This house was gorgeous. I quickly ran into the house and found my room. My parents honestly didn't care about the cost of anything so, they just refurnished my room and this time it was purple and white. They actually did a really good job.

I decided to tour the rest of the house and found Carly's bedroom which was set up with and adorable pink and white theme. I continued on to Christopher's room which was just basic colors black, blue, and white. I found 3 guest rooms which had the diverse colors of green, white, and orange. Oh, all of those rooms I just described all have their own separate bathrooms. But, my parents room was unbelievable. It was crimson and black and had two bathrooms coming off of it. This completed the 2nd floor of the house.

I went downstairs and found a game room, sauna, kitchen, movie theater, and living room. They were all really nice. But enough about the house.

I went to my mom and thanked her so much for my gorgeous room(stocking up on those brownie points tho). Then I popped the big question, "Mom, can I please have my phone back?" She quickly answered "No, not right now Chloe. I want you to go and say hello to all of the neighbors with Carly and unpack. Then you may have your phone back."

What the actual hell. I only said that in my head guys, clam down, I'm not a complete idiot. "Okay, mother dearest." I said while flashing an adorable smile.

I headed back upstairs to get Carly and set out. She was eager to come because she wanted to meet everyone and see if she could make any friends.

There were only 4 other houses on my street and they were pretty far away, except for the one across the street from me. I decided we would hit up the one across the street last. We met the first 3 neighbors and they all children around Carly's age but one girl named Katy Taylor invited Carly to come in and play for a while. I talked to her Katy's sister Amelia Anne Taylor, who was my age and let me tell you this girl was gorgeous but I could tell she didn't know it. Shane had long brown hair and green gray eyes. Amelia invited me to stay as well but I had to finish meeting people and unpacking if i ever wanted my phone back. I took a rain check and walked away thinking that this Amelia chick and I were going to become good friends.

I walked quickly to the house across the street from me. I ran up steps and admired the house. It was breathtaking. I ran the doorbell and a woman around my mothers' age answered the door. "Hello, how may I help you" she asked me.

"Hi! I'm Chloe Smith and my family just moved in across the street and I was just introducing myself."

"Oh. It's so nice to meet you Chloe. I'm Mrs. Dallas and can I just say that you're so pretty. How old are you?"

"Thank you so much! I'm 15 but I'm turning 16 in 2 weeks. I'm very excited."

"That's great! I have a son named Cameron. Why don't you come in and get to know him. I have to run to the store super quick but when I get back I would love to talk to you. CAMERON. COME DOWN HERE, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET SOMEONE. Bye Chloe."

I waved to her  and walked into the house and shut the door. I started to look around but jumped when I felt a hand around my waist and one on my ass(which was pretty nice from cheerleader;).

"Hey babe. What's your name?"

"I'm Chloe and please get the fuck off of me. Thanks." Cameron looked so surprised that I told him to get off that I burst out laughing.

"What's your problem?" I asked him. "Never been rejected before?"

"Not by a hot girl like you."

"Sorry to burst your bubble." I smirked at him with my hands on my hips.

I turned around and looked around some more and suddenly I felt hands on my waist again.

"Seriously, I just to-"My angry rant got cut off by him pressing his incredibly soft lips into mine his jaw moved with a steady rhythm and I will admit  that I, Chloe Marie Smith did get mesmerized for a second but then came to senses and I remembered about my super cute boyfriend, Jake Rivers. I pushed Cam off of me and said “I have a boyfriend Cam and I’m not that kind of girl. I do think you’re really cute but being the new pretty rich girl who happens to be a smart cheerleader and gets the most likely hottest boy in school is just way too cliché for me. I used to be ok with being a total Barbie but not anymore. I just can’t be a cliché again.” Then I ran off and left Cam standing there confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!

I was gonna include a pic of the  house and her room but my computer is being stupid and I couldn't do it.:(

Whenever I write from my phone again I can include the pic. I also got pics for all of the characters introduced so far except for:

-Cameron Dallas

-Mrs. Dallas

-Katy Taylor(Carly's new friend)

I plan on just making one big edit for her family, then one for her house/room, one for her pets, maybe some for her oiutfits, then one for old bf and best friend and a ton of other ones but I’ll have to wait for the story to progress.

sorry for any mistakes. didn’t feel like editing and my computer is just really annoying and i want a new one and sometimes I type really fast and I mess up the letters so yeah....bye

maybe I’ll edit the next chapter...maybe.

Jake Rivers is to the side