Chapter 3~My Leap Of Faith

Cameron's POV:

After Chloe left I went up to room and laid on my bed to think things over.

What the hell did I just do? I can't believe I just did that to Chloe. I'm most definitely not that kind of guy. Most people that juts because I'm attractive that I just will have sex with a girl, even if she has a boyfriend, and then just dump her but, I would never do that. My mom taught me to respect woman and treat them right. But, when I saw Chloe, I have no idea what came over me. Maybe I liked her because she had no idea that I was "Cameron Dallas", famous viner. I just need to apologize and start off with her again. I would like to be friends and then see if I even like her before I start making moves on her.

I decided to just take a nap to try and forget about what I had done.

Chloe's POV:

I ran into my new house and up to my room. I've only been in this damn town and some hot boy is already hitting on me....wait did I just say Cam was hot. Well, it is true but I have a boyfriend. OMG, Jake! I told him I would call him when I got to the house. Shit! He's gonna be so pissed at me.

I quickly told everything out of boxes and threw it on the floor....I was going to have a huge mess to clean up but, oh well because I was technically "unpacked" and I could finally get my phone back!

I ran down the stairs in record time and looked frantically for my mom who, I found in the movie theater watching Frozen with Carly and Katy who found their way back to our place.

"Momma!!! I'm done putting away all of my stuff."

"Okay babe, your phone is on the island in the kitchen. I love you."

"Thanks momma dukes. Love ya too!"

I ran quickly to the kitchen and grabbed my phone and kissed it. I ran back to my room and jumped on my bed. I immediately called Jake.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, it's me, Chloe. I miss you so much!"

"Oh, hey Chlo. Why haven't you texted me back?"

"Sowwyyyyy. My evil mother took me phone away for the entire drive and it was pure hell."

"It's ok hun. Well, I have to go because Coach called another football practice to help gain stamina. Talk to you soon."

"Kayyyy. Have fun and be careful. I love you."

"Yeah. Bye."

That was strange, why didn't Jake say "I love you too"? Ugh, boys. I decided to text my bestie, Madison Catherine Jones. I literally love this girl. She is such a loyal friend and so trustworthy. I can tell her anything.

"Hey Mads."

"Chlo! Wassup betch?"

"Nothin much girlie. Miss you lots."

"My2. How's my main hoe's new house? Is it big?"

"Huge but that was expected. Ya know since I'm a typical Barbie and all.'

"LMFAO. I'll have to come visit. Any cute boys?"

"Mads you know I'm in love with Jakey. But there is one boy who is pretty cute."

"ooooo. Spill it all. And does this mean I can have Jake;)"

"Hell no and his name is Cameron."

"Cameron Dallas?"

"Not sure what his last name is but gtg. Ttyl bae. Love you bestie."

"Bye"

What was that about. Mads never calls me half of that stuff and she didn't call me bestie or any thing like that. I'm getting really confused by Madison and Jake. Oh well. I'll just have to trust that nothing is going wrong with our relationship/friendship.

Hello!

Yah, new chapter. I'm not really sure where I'm gonna go with this Chapter because I want some drama with Madison to happen...maybe.....I just really want to expose her fakeness. I'm finna write some more as soon as I update this and post the collages with characters on it for any one who wants to read this fanfic. 

Mary-Kate who hasn't been introduced is to the side.