Chapter 8~Defying The Cliche

Before I start writing this Chapter, I wanted to apologize for not updating since Wednesday. I started writing this Chapter on Thursday, hoping to update but this Chapter has some important events take place in it and I couldn't complete the Chapter before my basketball game on Thursday. Then, after my basketball game I went out to my families new property and there is no internet and I didn't want to type off of my phone because I had already started on my labtop and I couldn't use up any more of my data so I'm sorry to how ever is reading my book. I'm also sorry for everyone that has to go back to school pretty soonL This summer has flown by so far and I don't like that idea very much. Plus I have to do 2 different summer work assignments that both involve writing stuff and I'm just too lazy to do it. I used to like school but now it's just getting really uninteresting and it's too much work. Bleh.

BTW continue on with I'm hoping for this book to have around 20 Chapters. That's what I'm aiming for. Should I do more chapters or less. Should I a sequel? Also a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who READS, COMMENTS, FAVORITES, or SHARES my story it means a lot to me because I didn't even think anyone would want to read this story. So thank you so much! READ THE A/N AT THE END!!!

Anyway, here's the chapterJ

Chloe's POV:

On Monday morning, I took a quick shower and put on my tye-dye cheerleading shirt with jeans and red vans. Then, I brushed my hair and teeth and packed my bag for cheerleading practice and went downstairs. I grabbed two muffins which, just became a habit for me and walked across the street. I gave one of the muffins to Cam and we got in the car and drove to school.

When we walked into school together, I got more stares than usually. Cam told me not to pay attention. We went our separate way and I made my way to Algebra.

Cam's POV:

When Chloe and I walked into school people were staring...again. Most of them think that Chloe is just using me because I'm "famous" but she hasn't even hear of me before moving to California. I'm sick of the rumors going around and want them to stop. I'm thinking of putting some space between us but, I really like Chloe, like more than a friend. I can tell that she is a really beautiful person inside and out. I don't want to put space between but I can't stand for her to have people whispering about her.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but, I decided I would think about it during study hall. I sat down and put in earbuds to just think but my thinking time got interrupted by Crystal. Crystal was popular, rich, and okay looking but I had my eyes on Chloe. Crystal was really mean and basically the school's biggest bitch but people sucked up to her. She also had a twin sister named Lucy who was extremely mean and looked down upon people. She was a snob and she had a thing for me, that's why she started those rumors about Chloe.

"Mrs. Taylor wants you and I to go to the office and deliver a bunch of papers and other crap." Crystal says to me.

"Ok." I answered with a dull tone.

I got up and put my stuff in my bag and got the papers. We were walking for 2 seconds before Crystal started talking.

"So Cam, I hope you realize that, the new hoebag in school, you know the blonde bimbo is using you because you're famous."

"Chloe, is her name and she's not a hoebag and she doesn't even know that I'm famous." I said with angry rising in my voice.

"Yeah, right. Everyone has been talking about how she's using you."

"SHE'S NOT USING ME." I yelled and dropped the papers and ran out of school and hopped in my jeep. I drove to the beach and texted my best friend, Nash to ditch school and come meet me here. Being he good friend he is, he showed up in 10 minuets.