Chapter 5~Facing Reality

Chloe's POV:

Lia left the next morning with Katy and I was really sad because I had alot of fun with her. When she left I went upstairs to take a shower. Once I got out I put on a light mint skater girl skirt with a black tank top that have a lace neckline. I paired it with my black vans and put on some light eyeliner and mascara. Pink lip gloss and my straighten hair made the finished product look good.

I went downstairs and grabbed a fresh blueberry muffin. My mom came in the room and told me that Cam's mom wanted me to come over and spend some time with Cam since we were going to be attending the same school. I grunted and told her that I would go over later.

I went back upstairs and facetimed Jake. We talked for about 10 minuets before he said he had to hang up. I shook it off and called Madison instead. She only talked for 2 minuets and told me she had to go. Okay, I was really getting pissed off with those two. They kept blowing me off for reason. I decided to call Mary-Kate one of my old friends who, happend to be the class  President  so I knew that she super trustworthy. I called her and asked her if anything had been going on with Jake and Madison. She sighed but told me that they were hanging out alot and rumor has it they have been hooking up. I told her thanks and call Madison immediatley.

"Madison, I have to awsk you something."

"I'm kind busy at this get together thing"

"With who?"

"Ya know, Jake and the rest of the football and cheerleadering teams."

"Are you and Jake hooking up?"

"What?" she said nervously. "I wouildn't do that to my bestfriend."

"I know you wouldn't do it to your best friend but you would most certantly do it to me. This is why you have been blowing me off hasn't it?"

"Ugh...I'm done lying. Yes I fucked your boyfriend and we are hanging out right now about to hook up. Ok? Are you happy now?"

"We were suppposed to be best friends Madison. What's wrong with you."

"You never appreciated him. He vented to ME all the time, not you. So back off we're a thing now."

"You can have the cheating bastard you slut." I yelled this throught the phone then hung up. I delete her and Jake from my contacts and unfollowed them on instagram,molbi, and twitter. I also delte them from snapchat and uploiaded a new tweet: "Best friends? Who need em? Boyfriends? Who wants em? As soon as you turn your back, they'll stab you in it."

I was a totally wreck. My mom thought I should invite Amelia over for another sleepover so I could vent. I texted her and she came over right away. I told her everything and she comforting me and telling me I could do so much better. I told her that even though we jsut met that she was the best friend I had ever had. She laughes and told me I was the only friend she had ever had but even if she had more, I would still be the best.

We stayed up splurging on ice cream and pizza. We finally went to sleep at around 4:30 a.m. We woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon and we were starving. We both showered and Lia got dressed in some simple jean shorts, with a red,black, and white fannel shirt with a white tank top underneath. She wore her black high top converse and put her hair in a messy bun. I out on some white shorts with my pink crop top that said "Memories, let's make some" and wore my hair wavy. I put on my beige and leopard Sperry's. We grabbed our phones and some money from mom and we walked to Panera.

We ordered and waited for my grilled cheese with tomato soup and LIa's caesar sald with a turkey club. We ate and I was still pretty broken up about the stuff with Jake and Madison. They had both been trying to call me all night but I ignored all of their calls.

Amelia and I were just making small talk when Cam walked in. He saw us and walked over to our table.

"Chloe, can I talk to you."

"Um, sure, I guess. I'll be right back Lia."

"Oh actaully I meant back at my place."

"Sure I guess. But can you drop Lia off first? She lives right down the street from us."

"Yeah. Let's go."

We hoped in Cam's jeep and drove off. I said by to LIa and we pulled up in Cam's driveway. We walked inside and went up to his room...

Leaving you right there cause that scene is part of th new Chapter...ayee turnup!!! I wrote alot today and for thos eof you people who like those kissing scenes well, some of thowse are coming up. I'm kinda glad that I got  Madison out of the story because Madison really annoyed me lol

Kennedy Morris is to the side