Unique circumstance (1)

My eyelids were heavy. My head pounded like waves crashing on rocks during a hurricane. I feel constricted like I'm in a metal box of some sort. Wait, is this a locker? I could see small rays of light glaring through the cracks of the rusted door. I attained my hand up in an attempt to open the locker-like chamber I was isolated in. I fiddled around with the lock for a moment until I felt the locker begin to shake. Like something big was clanking against it. And finally, the noise stopped but a thump echoed. It sounded right next to me. I halted. Holding my breath I hoped they wouldn't suspect some was in the enclosure right second to them. My heart rate increased when I saw them start to step towards me. My stomach started to ache and I had a shiver crawl down my spine like a bundle of spiders. The door suddenly flung open. I fell face-first on the hard cold concrete flooring. "GAH!" I exclaimed reaching for my head. I quickly jolted my head up to see who or what had opened the old door. It appeared to be a female with medium length blonde hair. " Are you ok?" she questioned while extending her hand. "Yeah I'm fine" I murmur grabbing her soft hand as she pulled me up from the cold flooring. "I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist," she said with a grin. "Oh, I'm Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Intuition" I stated. "Nice to meet you," she said shaking my hand. I glanced at her she was wearing a light baby pink vest with a white shirt underneath. She also wore a more reddish pink skirt. She had music notes as hair clips. Well she does look like someone who would be the Ultimate Pianist I thought to myself. I began looking around in the environment Kaede and I were in. It was a glooming room it was, stray plants growing everywhere, rusted desks, and a glowing green projector which appeared to be the only light in the whole room. "It looks like an old classroom doesn't it?" I said looking around more. "Yeah, it's kinda creepy," she said with a light giggle. I peered back at the locker I was trapped in trying to remember how I got there. I couldn't remember a thing. All of a sudden a third locker began to raddle, startling us both. A boy with navy blue hair and a black hat collapsed on the floor in front of us. He looked stunned and confused. Kaede helped him up of the dirty floor and introduced herself. "I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist and this is Y/n L/n the Ultimate..." there was a slight pause. "Intuition" I said somewhat annoyed. "OH yeah, sorry" she said laughing it off. She was sincere I could just tell. "So what's your name" she asked. "I-I'm Shuichi Saihara" he muttered "the Ultimate Detective." He never looked one of us in the eye, a very shy man I inferred. "Where are we" he asked. "Good question" I responded searching through a desk for even an ounce of a clue for what this place was and why we were here. "Rise and shine ursine" we heard as four different colored teddy bears appeared in front of us out of thin air. I got bad vibes from them before they even spoke. They told us to just look around and explore and meet up with the others. And just as fast as they appeared they disappeared. "What. The. Fuck." I said shakily knowing nothing good will come out of this. "We should probably listen to them" Kaede said sternly. "But there teddy bears" I argued. "Wait, does that mean we're not the only ones here." Shuichi concluded. I didn't even think of that but, why are we at a school and how did we get here. Oh well, maybe those bear things will explain it.

          Kaede led us out of the room and as we entered the hall I noticed just like the classroom, it was old and kinda falling apart. There were plants growing out of the ceiling. "What kind of school is this?" I questioned. We saw a room that looked like the one we just left. Me and Shuichi followed Kaede but, we weren't prepared for what we were about to witness. It was a robot arguing with a short purple haired boy? We were in the door way frozen as we watch the purple haired boy harass the robot. The room looked just like the one the three of use ended up in. There were even lockers. "OH how rude of me" exclaimed the short boy "I'm Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader" he said proudly. "Yeeeaaah- I have a secret organization with 10,000 members but it's like whateves" he stated. We all looked confused and in disbelief. "But it's just a lie" he said. Oh so he's the lying type huh, I see I might want to stay away from this one. "I'm K1-B0 but you may call me Kiibo, the Ultimate Robot." A robot is an Ultimate talent? I thought, but I'm not one to talk as the Ultimate Intuition.
We listened to their pointless bickering for a while until I snuck off and started to wander the halls I ran into something or more like someone. He had green hair and green eyes, wore a shirt that looked kinda striped and semi-baggy pants. "Sorry about that," he said calmly in a deep relaxing voice. "It's fine," I said pulling myself up from off the floor. "The names Rantaro Amami and, I forgot my talent," he said with a little chuckle. "I'm Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Intuition." "Intuition huh" I nodded. "Interesting," he said stroking his chin. I laughed a little. "Yeah I know, not much of a talent" "Oh no it a great talent," he said as if reassuring he wasn't trying to insult me. I chuckled while he scratched the back of his head. "I was going to try to find the cafeteria," he said breaking the silence. "Wanna come?" I nodded and we began our little hunt for the cafeteria. We walked in awkward silence for awhile. He gave me strange vibes, like mysterious. I kept a good eye on him, observing how he walked in such a relaxed way, the rhythm of his breathe. I noticed a sign that said cafeteria with an arrow pointing just ahead. "You think that's were the cafeteria is" I said sarcastically. "Is that claim based on a hunch" he chuckled as we walked in.

          Everyone was already in there I think. "That's the last two right" a man with a galaxy-looking jacket on said. "I believe so," said a tall slender man with long hair and a mask covering most of his face. I looked at all the confused faces. Some looked more worried than others, but there was a difference. This room didn't look all destroyed, it looked nice unlike most rooms here. Then we heard it. "Rise and shine ursine" and those bears popped out again. "Now that you're here let's explain the reasoning of you bastards being here," one said. "That's because it's a killing game!"

(Note from the author) Hi! I'm glad you took the time to read my story. I'm a beginner writer so please forgive me if it's not that good or it dulls out, I'm still learning. But thanks for reading so far and I hope you're enjoying it.