Just an Idea (13)

I tossed and turned all night. Why are we in a killing game? How? And why does Rantaro have a map on his monpad? Why don't I or anyone else? I sat up in my bed, gripping at my throbbing head. I reached over to my nightstand and touched something strange. I glanced over to see a monopad. Confused, I picked it up and it started to play a video by its self. "Welcome to our second motive!" Monokuma announced on the device. "The Ultimate Detective. Who is most important in your life?" I squinted my eyes? Ultimate detective?  All of a sudden at showed people. I didn't recognize them. "What a bunch of happy people, " Monokuma started. The screen soon went pitch black. "Are they safe? Are they dead? Will they be ok? Are they even ok? We'll see!" the device powered off. Wait, what? I placed it back down on my nightstand and got ready for the day. 

     As I walked out I saw Rantaro just about to ring my doorbell. "Hey, did you get this weird tablet thing too." he started. "Yeah." I said. "But I think they mixed them up." He looked puzzled at me. "Mixed up?" I saw the confusion on his face and assumed he got his right motive. "I got Shuichi's." I said, walking up toward his dorm. I rang his doorbell. No answer. I rang again. No answer. I rang it one more time, but this time, he answered. "Yeah?" the tired dark-haired boy said groggily. "Did you get my motive?" I asked. "I don't know. I didn't check." I followed him to his stand as he picked up the rectangle-shaped equipment. "Welcome to your second motive video!" the annoying voice announced. "The Ultimate Astronaut. Who is most important to you." Me and Shuichi looked at each other confused as we continued to watch it. "So, the most important people in his life are his grandparents?" I asked as soon as the video ended. "Yeah, but let's not tell him." Shuichi sighed. "Why not. We can't just not tell him." I said. Shuichi shrugged and put it down. We left without another word to each other. 

   "IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOURSELF DON'T YOU?" I could hear Monokuma's voice from down the hall. Monkuma left as soon as I entered the dining hall. I looked at everyone confused. "Is this about those motive videos?" I asked. Rantaro nodded his head. "Apparently, a lot of them got mixed up." he sighed. I shook my head and groaned as I left the cafeteria. "Wait, you're leaving. You just got here don't you want something to eat?" Shuichi called out. "Oh, no I'm fine, " I yelled back. This school, that dream, Rantaro's monopad. It all has to be connected... Somehow. I rubbed my chin as I walked down the abandoned halls, peeking into each room. They all looked as if they were just left, notebooks and pencils were still on the desks. I walked down the hall more and heard noises coming from a room, a locked room. 

    I slowly hunched down and looked through the windows but it was no use. They were all covered. I sighed in frustration and walked away quietly. Hiding behind a space where I had a full view of the door to that classroom. 

  I rubbed my eyes as I continue to stare down that door. Hours had to have passed before I eventually left. As I walked down the hall I bumped into a tall woman, Tsumugi. "Ah y/n what are you doing here." she chuckled. "Just passing by. And you?" "Same thing, " we both seemed to be in a hurry so we said our goodbyes and left. That locked room was all I could think of. What was in that room? I looked up at the metal cage surrounding the school. The gaps were a pretty decent size. Then it just clicked. I ran looking for a woman with an ego as big as her tits and a white-haired robot.

     I throughout the entire school, but when I was just about to give up I find them looking at this building in the courtyard. I run up to them, out of breath. "Can you not breathe that fuckin loud I'm trying to think, " Miu spit. "Miu, I need your and Kiibo's help, " I said in between breathes "It could get us out of here, " they completely forgot about the building before them and were now focused on the breathless student. "What do you mean y/n, " Kiibo asked calmly. "Can you fly?" I asked. "Um no I can't, " he signed. I turn over to Miu. "Can you build something or attach something to make him fly?" she stood there for a second and then just laughed. "Of course I can what do you think I am, " she cracked up dragging Kiibo away. "Give me a day and ill have it done, but in exchange tell me your cracked-ass plan." "Kiibo flys up to the top of the metal cage he could take us up there and we could escape, " I explained. "Oh really hotshot and how do you suppose we get down from up there, y'know to the ground, " I paused for a second. Thinking of a way until I was dramatically cut off by Miu. "I guess I'll have to make a kind of parashot, " her voice echoed as it got farther away. I decided to go back to my dorm. I can't tell everyone yet, their still is a mastermind and traitor among us. I shook my head. "What am I going to do?"