The Baby Blues that Haunt me (17)

I walked alone to the elevator. You can't even defend yourself without the fate of death. I cupped my hands over my eyes, that now hold bags as large as a purse. I've hardly eaten being in this hell hole. I've grown skinny and pale. The color in my hair, clothes, and eyes seemed to have dimmed as well. With the dreams and the killings, I feel I have completely lost myself as a person anymore. We are rats to them. Beings watching us as our minds are twisted till they explode. Splattering everywhere. I can't help but feel this is all my fault. Why. I didn't do anything to deserve this. Did I? I felt a warm object graze my left shoulder blade. The hand had jewelry on them I could tell. I slowly glance up to see a equally tired Amami. He gave me a forced smile and wrapped his hand around mine, locking fingers. His warmth soon turned to mine and I almost forgot our situation. Forgetting the death. The torture. The sadness. The dread. At that moment I had smiled for the first time in awhile. A real smile. I couldn't tell that the elevator was moving because I was so focused on the man next to me. He was enchanting. How his beautifulgreen hair flowed, how his eyes sparkled, how broad his shoulders were. He was truely a gorgeous man. I'm happy he's such a good friend to me.

        We got out the elevator and we all headed to our dorms in silence. Complete silence. Still holding his hand.

       We soon approached my current living space. He loosened his grip a little. "Today was" the green haired boy groaned. "Terrible?" I chuckled. "Yeah" he hummed back. We started at each other in silence. "Well you look very tired so I'll head back" he yawned. "Ok..." I sighed, wishing he'd stay with me. He slowly let go of my now warm hand and unlocked him dorm. I watched him go inside and soon did the same.

      I laid down and could feel all the stress and sadness laying with me. As if the weight was lifted a bit. My eyes slowly flickered and then finally closed for the night.

      It was a dark room. Again. I searched around the open void. "Hello?" I echoed.  There was nothing but my own voice. I slowly roamed blindly till I saw her again. The woman. With big pigtails and a extremely large chest. I shivered at her presence. "What do you want from me?" I asked quietly. She didn't move. Nor look at me. She just stared off over my shoulder. I slowly walked closer to her. The only sound of my bare feet tapping on the marble floor. The closer I got the more I seen. Her eyes were baby blue and she was gorgeous. She looked like a model from those magazines or commercials. I got within arms length of her. Till she slowly turned to me. I stepped back a bit. She reached her arm out to me. I stopped. I just stared at her as my breathe slowed down alittle. She came closer and I stilll didn't move. Her free arm slithered up my waist and to my back as her extended hand help the side of my face. "It's ok my dear, you will be fine." She spoke soothingly. I couldn't do anything else but melt. I knew it was wrong, but she's so. Hypnotic that I couldn't help it. It was like I was under her control. My body did what she wanted. "You will be good in the game." She whispered. Then she vanished.

        My eyes slowly opened after I realized I wasn't dreaming anymore. I sat up in my bed. I didn't know how to feel. I feel disturbed and calm. I couldn't understand. But know I really think about it I think

I think I seen that woman before...