RESULTS

hey beautiful bitches!!

please read this before looking at the results ↓

i finished tallying the scores and well, here are the results. But before that, the option where i put that you'd date all of them, yk option 9. That was supposed to be a joke because i was pertaining to the whole main cast of haikyuu and that's like 20 or more people and y'all wanna date ALL of them, holy shit pls.

BUT y'all are greedy as fuck and most of you voted for option 9. 

so instead of dating the WHOLE MFCKING MAIN CAST of haikyuu, i'll make it that y'all are gonna be in a poly relationship with the 8 characters i put in the selection which are akaashi keiji, kageyama tobio, sugawara koushi, oikawa tooru, kuroo tetsurou, iwaizumi hajime, osamu miya and kita shinsuke. 

I DO NOT KNOW how that's supposed to work because i've only seen poly relationships consisting of three or four ppl in real life, but that's what y'all wanted. 

So i better not see anyone in my comments saying that it's weird and unrealistic because I WILL DECK YOU. im joking but for real tho.

Actually, im okay with this polygamy because i've already written a book about a polygamous relationship consisting of 15 ppl (see As An Atypical). So, this relationship of 9 ppl really isn't weird or unusual to me but it might be to other people though.

THE RESULTS:

1. akaashi keiji - 53 votes

2. kageyama tobio - 9 votes

3. sugawara koushi - 8 votes

4. kuroo tetsurou - 6 votes

5. oikawa tooru - 6 votes

6. iwazumi hajime - 16 votes

7. osamu miya - 43 votes

8. kita shinsuke - 16 votes

9. date all of them - 77 votes

i'm actually surprised oikawa and kuroo isn't higher than that. all the oikawa and kuroo simps just dipped. i've seen a lot of oikawa simps not voting for oikawa but instead they voted for akaashi or osamu plssss. nasaan ang loyalty 😫

final question, are y'all okay with a poly relationship with the 8 of them?

please tell me if you're not okay with it because i'll end up making this an akaashi x reader seeing he's the second highest.

i hope you're satisfied with the results! i'll post the next chapter soon.

have a great day, everyone! i appreciate all the support!!

UPDATE (02.09.2021):
bokuto and kenma will be added to the poly. 😃🔫