(𝟮𝟬) surprise! 🥳

It's finally the weekend and currently at 7:30am you were making your way towards Kenma's house to pick him up. Both of you were going to fukurodani together.

Reason was because nekoma is going to have a joint training with fukurodani. And you decided to tag along. The other reason was because karasuno begged you to be at school at 8am and you already knew why.

They were coming here to tokyo, finally. Not only karasuno but aoba johsai and shiratorizawa as well.

You've already gotten close with the fukurodani volleyball team so everyone including coach takeyuki treated you like a manager and got used to your presence everytime they practice.

You got surprised when coach takeyuki announced that karasuno and the others would be training with fukurodani. But you were excited to see them.

Kenma and you planned that you would hide before they arrive and then show yourself once they got inside the gym.

You wanted them to think that you didn't come even after they begged.

You arrived at the doorstep of Kenma's house as you rang the doorbell, declaring your advent.

A couple of seconds later, the door opened revealing a pudding head in his nekoma volleyball jersey tapping away in his console.

You scoffed, "You do know it's 7:30 in the morning right?"

"So?" Kenma replied, not looking away from his console.

"It's too early for that. You're gonna trip ong." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm not gonna trip." he bit back as the both of you walked the distance to your school.

"Bet."

---

"Stop trying to trip me, y/n." Kenma said, quietly.

"I wasn't doing anything." You crossed your arms with a pout.

Both of you arrived shortly.

Both the fukurodani and nekoma team, although other members weren't present yet, were talking amongst each other in front of the gym.

"Kuroo! Bokuto!" You waved at them once you entered their hearing range.

"Y/n! C'MERE!" Kuroo shouted before sprinting towards you.

He tackled you in a hug, smooshing your face into his hard chest. Your lungs were instantly cut off.

"You're gonna suffocate her, Kuroo." Kenma sighed from behind me.

Kuroo laughed as he let go of you but keeping an arm over your shoulder.

"This is my first time seeing you, and you look so much prettier." Kuroo said.

You shrugged, "It's nice seeing you too, Tetsu." You smiled. The boy's heart skipped a beat at that moment.

You joined the others in front of the now opened gym.

"Kai! Yamamoto!" You grinned widely, "And is that Inouka? Shibayama!" You greeted them, and high fived Inouka and Yamamoto.

"Y/n, please, you're so short." A voice said behind you. You turned around and see Lev who was towering over you. His bright green eyes were shining with delight.

"What," You gaped, "the," You swallowed a breath, "fuck." Your neck hurt from how much you were looking upwards.

"The height difference is hilarious!" Someone laughed.