(𝟮𝟭) doggy pile

All the boys were starstruck, staring at your form as you continue to die laughing on the floor. They were frozen, unable to move from pure surprise.

All except hinata who had finally regained his consciousness, the shock replaced with a big grin.

"Y/N! You're here!" the tiny giant screamed in excitement, running up to you. He helped you stand up and immediately hugged you.

Everyone else seemed to sober up at that, all simultaneously smiling and grinning. Some were hiding their bliss by keeping a stoic composure even though they wanted to yell out in delight aka tsukki and shirabu.

The others start to walk up to you who was still in hinata's arms. Hinata was talking to you so fast that it was hard for you to keep up.

You giggled at his exuberance.

"Y/n-chan~" oikawa ripped you from hinata's grasp, leaving the boy with a pout. "You scared me, I thought you wouldn't come." he swallowed you into a nice hug, swinging you from side to side.

You laughed, "Were you surprised?"

"All of us were."

"Oi my turn!" sugawara then proceeded to pull you and give you a hug. "Hey beautiful."

"Hey beautiful to you too." you chuckled, wrapping your arms around him.

"Me next! Y/NNNNN." A certain red haired boy drawled, snaking his arms around your waist.

"Tendoooooooo." you responded.

The others took turns hugging you except shirabu and tsukki who commented smartass remarks. Although, they did want to hug you, instead they acted like lil shits.

All of them smelled good, especially semi and iwaizumi. You love the way iwa's arms almost crushed you to death. Love that for you.

Ushi was a little stiff hugging you but he was hella warm and twice your size. Yachi was bouncing on her heels when you hugged her, blatantly excited. You found it adorable.

Kunimi actually hesitated to hug you but you forcibly embraced him, snuggling into his chest. Yamaguchi was blushing like crazy when you hugged him.

Kyotani glared at you when you wrapped him in an embrace. While asahi was such a teddy bear, it was super cute.

After the round of hugs and greetings, all of them were circling you while tobio had an arm on your shoulder  and that got you nervous a bit. Nekoma and fukurodani also joined in.

"Damn, did you have to hit me that hard?" tanaka winced, rubbing the sore spot that I hit on his head.

"Yeah, sorry bout that. Your head was the perfect target." you did the debby ryan while smirking.

"There's a red hand mark on your head ryuu." noya laughed loudly, pointing at the back of tanaka's head.

"Yo, my bad."

"We finally get to meet you y/n!" hinata squealed.

"I have so much things planned for us!" goshiki squealed as well. "We're gonna fangirl to TWICE!" goshiki grabbed your hands as both of you jumped up and down, your ponytail swinging from left to right.

"And we're gonna go on a boba date!" oikawa took your hands from goshiki and shook them, smiling.

"And we're gonna watch anime!" noya yelled, jumping up and down with you.

"And we're gonna go shopping!" suga intervened, grabbing your hands and jumping as well.

You were getting a little motion sick. But you laughed nonetheless.