(𝟭𝟰) the fox, off brand kags and the twin

Saturday.

You were currently bored out of your mind, flicking the remote carelessly, hoping for an interesting channel.

All of the volleyholic boys were busy training and all that exercising shit. Can't relate. So you had to do something else other than wait for them to come online.

It's an addiction by now honestly. Their texts and chats are always what you look forward to every day.

You invited Sierra to come over but the hoe was sick. I don't know what the cause is, pretty sure it's alcohol.

You stopped on a channel where there was an advertisement show about shampoo.

"Honey, there's food in the fridge! Make sure to heat it up!" You hear your mom scream from the door. She was leaving for work.

"Okay mom!" You scream back.

"Your dad and I will be back by 8pm!"

You weren't paying attention anymore, your gaze was fixated on the television. It was broadcasting a interview in an arena.

Your eyes widen when a familiar bleached orange haired guy came into view. He was standing next to his teammates while answering questions the interviewer was asking.

It's Berry Bee Benson obviously.

The camera shifted to a fox-looking guy who looked absolutely uninterested and ..sleepy? That's one good-looking man.

And then the camera shifted to another person that kinda looked like kags but with grey hair and black highlights on the tips. God damn did he look hot.

Came next was, a guy with grey hair. He looked exactly like Atsumu! I didn't know he had a twin. They're both handsome.

They're in hyogo so that explains why I wasn't familiar with them.

Then came another commercial break. You were a little shocked from what you saw, but you recovered. They're from inarizaki. You're def pestering atsumu about this because whenever we chat privately, he never talks about his brother or teammates, basically his personal life.

I guess we're not at that level yet. you thought.

You turned off the TV, deciding to go eat something from the kitchen. Our kitchen is always mostly empty like omg mom and dad you have a gorilla at home you need to feed. smh.

As you were frowning at the pantry that was half empty, there was not any good snacks except for the human embodiment that is me. But I can't eat myself, can I?

The front door abruptly slammed open, making you scream bloody murder.

You grab the kitchen knife, spinning around in a defensive stance. Maybe if you T-posed they'd get scared.

However when you turned, you came face to face with your ugly ass bestfriend. You gave a breath of relief, putting your hand on your chest to calm your heart.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" You death glare your bestfriend who was casually sitting on the stool in front of you.

"Everything, sis, everything." She replied.

"Felt." You turned away putting the kitchen knife back into the holder.

"I should've killed you right then and there bruh." You snickered, continuing to search for food inside the fridge.

"Why didn't you?" She said, chuckling.

"Cause I am a man of the law. Thou shall not commit murder." You replied. You gave up on finding food in the fridge and just settled with toasted bread.

"Liar."

"Bitch why are you here?" You rolled your eyes.

"Hoe— you freakin invited me." She said, grabbing the other toast I made. If murder was legal, I swear to god.

"You said you were sick." Did this bitch hit her head or something?

"Oh yeah. I'm still sick, but I came here anyway. You're lucky I love you." She made kissy faces towards me. You visibly cringed.

"Keep your bacteria and sickness away from me." You exclaimed, running away from her.

You ended up having a chasing race in your house. Ya'll were hella loud.

You got tackled to the ground and smooshed, "Gotcha."

"Bitch i swear if I get sick from you—" you pushed her away from on top of you.

In the end, both of you decided to go out to a nearby convenience store to buy snacks. And then, had a harry potter movie marathon.

You even built a pillow fort. Shit's gonna be a headache to clean up tomorrow morning.

---

two updates in one day?
yes you're welcome.

more updates to comeeee.

LOVE ALL OF YOU!