(𝟮𝟮) oikawa's back at it again

The boys were staying here for five days seeing it's the semestral break right now so they're leaving on wednesday. You had a lot of time in your hands with the boys.

It was almost night, the sky was darkening and your back was aching from the doggy pile they pulled off a while ago. The three goofballs had a massive ass beating from suga.

You were planning on going home in a few hours which you really didn't want to do because you wanted to spend more time with your boys.

Currently, some of the boys were taking their showers while others were waiting for their turns because the bathroom is obviously not big enough for all of them. Others including kuroo, bokuto and akaashi were in the other gym with the shiratorizawa members.

"Y/n-chan~" a certain chocolate haired male started to pester you for the hundredth time today.

You lift your head off of kunimi's shoulder, you were watching him play games with kenma.

You raise your eyebrows at oikawa in a questioning manner. He sat beside you and propped his phone up.

"Help me pick a good photo for my insta." the boy grinned as you leaned your head closer so you can see his phone. You roll your eyes because it was such a dumb request but what do you expect it's oikawa.

Out of nowhere, iwaizumi slapped the back of oikawa's head, making the latter scream out.

"Owie, iwa-chan!"

"Stupid oikawa, none of your photos look good. You ugly shit." iwaizumi scoffed and left.

Oikawa pouted and turned to face you, "Let y/n be the judge of that~"

You couldn't help but laugh at the poor boy always subjected to the wrath of the beefy arms of iwaizumi. You're kinda jealous to be honest.

"I'm gonna be severely honest, okay oikawa?" you say, teasingly.

"Be gentle please." oikawa put his hands together in front of him.

You took his phone and started to scroll through his gallery. The first photo was him doing a jump serve. The photo was a little blurry and crooked so not that.

"Fuck, Who took this photo?" you inquired.

"Iwa-chan did."

"Ayo iwa!" the said boy who was preparing to leave for his turn in the shower turned his head towards you. "You suck at taking pictures! Are those arms too heavy!?"

His eyebrows creased and he flipped you off. You guffawed loudly.

The second one was a selfie of him and iwaizumi. As per usual, iwaizumi was scowling and oikawa had a cheeky tongue out.

"Ooh this one's cute." you complimented.

"I know right."

The third picture was a picture of oikawa mocking tobio while he was practicing his sets.

"This isn't very insta aesthetic, oikawa." you deadpanned, giving him a blank stare.

"What?" he raised his arms in a defensive stature. "I thought it was funny." he laughed.

"Ha ha, you should be a comedian then." you said still giving him an indifferent stare.

"Damn mami, why so pressed?" he continued to laugh.

You punch him lightly on the shoulder.

The next photo was a picture of you while you were laying flat on the floor after the doggy pile. You looked like you were driven over by a 4-wheeler truck and your soul left your body. You didn't look attractive to say the least.

"What the fuck, oikawa?!" your jaw dropped as you accusingly glared at the boy next to you.

Kunimi and kenma noticed the yell and looked at the phone in your hand. Kenma snickered while kunimi tried to hold in a laugh.

Oikawa grabbed the phone out of your hand hastily. "Oop–you weren't supposed to see that."

"Delete it!" you shouted as oikawa jumped up to stand.

"No way!" he laughed before running away. You followed after him, sprinting.

"Fucking bitch! Delete it!"

"No! You look like a smooshed pancake!" he laughed again as you chased him around the gym. "I'm keeping this forever!"

"I swear to asahi, oikawa! If I catch you–" he ran out of the building, out into the open.

You ran even faster, trying to catch up to him. You were panting heavily because you weren't very fit.

On the way out, both of you ran into ushijima, tendo and semi who were bewildered.

"Semi, hide me!" oikawa hid behind semi's figure as if that would help him.

"What's happening, y/n-san?" ushijima asked in a gruff voice, completely confused by the situation.

You stopped in front of them, putting your hands on your knees to calm your breathing.

"Tendo, change of plans." you glared directly at oikawa who was behind a perplexed semi. "Forget arson, let's commit murder." you narrowed your eyes at oikawa who cowered in fear.

"Ooh, I like the sound of that." tendo wiggled his eyebrows in interest.

"You're scaring me! Mama!" oikawa clinged to semi's back, making semi try to pry his arms off.

"Y/n-san please don't give him any ideas." ushijima sighed. "Let's limit the homicide to a zero."

"Tsk tsk wakatoshi-kun. You never let me have some fun." tendo crossed his arms with a pout.

In the end, you gave up trying to force oikawa to delete the damned picture.

---

"Y/n-chan! Do you have to leave?" hinata didn't let go of the hug, looking up at you with puppy eyes.

You were standing in front of the school gate with some of the boys who wanted to see you off.

"We can prepare you a bed or something, y/n." goshiki also tried to coax you to stay.

"Yeah and you can sleep next to me." mattsun smirked.

"Absolutely not." suga shook his head.

"Don't even think about it, bud." kuroo snarled.

"Just leave already damn, why are we even here, it's freezing." tsukki rolled his eyes, hugging himself.

"Nobody told you to come, saltyshima." tobio scowled, squaring up.

"Aight, I'm just gonna go before anything gets messy." you laughed, ruffling hinata's hair who still hasn't let go of you. "I gotta go, shoyo."

"But–"

"She's gotta go home, shoyo." kenma took him off you, dragging him back towards the rest of the boys. Hinata made grabby hands at you which got you all soft inside.

You walked backwards, waving at them. "Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"You better!" tendo yelled, waving frantically.

"Be careful on your way home, y/n!" asahi said, smiling.

"Make it home safely, or your ass gon visit light yagami." suga yelled, making you laugh.

"Text us when you get home!" daichi shouted.

You smiled, "I will!"

---

AHHH THANK YOU FOR 32K!

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!