(𝟮𝟰) wake up call !¡!¡

Fuzzy socks and a pikachu onesie, that's the last of it. After an hour of packing, you're done and ready to go. You checked off everything that you've packed just in case you forgot something.

It was very lucky that your parents allowed you to sleep in school, but of course not before lecturing you about being careful. You told coach takeyuki about the great news and he assigned you to sleep with the other girl managers. He said you were now a temporary manager of fukurodani.

You told kiyoko and the other girls about the news too and they were excited especially yachi, that lil cutie.

You wanted to surprise the boys once again so you didn't tell them yet. Right now, it's about 5:30 in the morning so you're sure that the boys are still asleep. Your parents wanted to drive you earlier because they still had work to attend to.

"Honey! Are your bags all ready?" your mom yelled from downstairs.

"They are!" you responded.

"Then come down! We're going!" she said.

"Coming!"

You ran down the stairs with your medium sized luggage and a small purse. Your dad took the luggage from you mid-way through the stairs because you were struggling. He took them to the car which was waiting outside.

When you walked outside, a tall brunette dove into you, like literally.

"You little lucky fucker, you're sleeping with hot boys," she whispered, making sure that your parents couldn't hear. "Hey God, I've seen what you've done for others." Sierra melodramatically looked up to the sky with her hands on her hips.

"Calm down woman, it's only for a few days." you rolled your eyes with a grin.

"At least be grateful!" she smacked you in the head, causing you to wince.

"I am! What the fuck!" you smacked her on the shoulder as rebuttal.

"Send pictures, okay?" she said while she walked you towards the awaiting car. Your mom and dad decided to drive you to the school personally.

"Yeah, yeah." you replied as you went into the backseat of the vehicle.

Your parents and you waved at Sierra as your dad started the engine and drove out of the driveway.

Fifteen minutes later, you arrive in front of the school gates.

Your father drove inside where coach takeyuki and kaori were waiting.

Your dad parked in front of them and all of you got out of the car. Your dad brought your (f/c) luggage out of the trunk and gave it to you.

All of you greeted coach takeyuki as you stood beside kaori who was still half-awake while the adults conversed with each other.

"We leave our daughter in your care." you hear your mom say whereas coach takeyuki nodded in reply.

Your mom and dad then kissed you goodbye. You watched their car leave the campus.

"Kaori will show you your sleeping quarters, y/n." coach takeyuki said before leaving first.

"Oh my god! I'm so excited! I can finally gossip with you, you're literally heather." kaori squealed, presumedly out of her half-awake state now.

"What is it with people saying I'm heather?!" you cried. "I'm literally not!"

"But you are though, stop lying to yourself." she argued while you followed her towards where you were supposed to sleep at.