(𝟭𝟬) on asahi's bible

Your POV

My heart was beating a mile per second.

I'm literally meeting my gorgeous fukurodani volleyholic hoes in a few minutes and it's freaking me out. I mean I see them around school from time to time (but they never see me) but that's besides the point.

I'm pretty sure the bottom of the stack of papers is wet by now (that's what she said) because of the amount of sweat my hands are producing.

I don't know how to react when I get to the gym. What am I supposed to do? Throw the papers at their coach and bolt? Walk backwards so they don't see my face? bruh. I'm not just gonna waltz in with my phat ass after refusing to tell them my address and where I go to school to.

Maybe I should just keep my head down and get out of there as fast as I can. They're not gonna notice...they're NOT.

Maybe I should just tell the teacher that I couldn't bring the papers because I got a phone call that my dog got a stroke and di3d or sumn.

The humongous gymnasium came into view as my heart beat increased. I am soOoOo not ready for this.

Collecting my thoughts and preparing myself for the inevitable, I stop in front of the open doors and knock on it, to be polite of course.

The boys were playing volleyball, duh, as the the sound of squeaking of shoes and thumping of balls bounced off the walls. They looked like angels while playing. I wanted to cry.

Akaashi is seriously a work of art. He can spit on me and I'd thank him and kiss his feet.

Good thing none of them noticed me yet though.

I jumped a little when a girl in a ponytail popped her head out, I was too focused on the boys to notice her there. The girl who I assume is the manager smiled, looking at me expectantly. She was holding three volley balls in her arms.

"Oh, um, I'm looking for Coach Takeyuki Yamiji. A teacher asked me to give this to him." I tell her, gesturing to the stack of papers. I almost forgot what I came here for ngl.

She smiled again and motioned towards the benches which was difficult because she was carrying three volley balls, "He's sitting over there, you can come inside and give it to him. I'm sorry, I would do it myself but my hands are full." she apologized, sheepishly.

Damn it, I was expecting her to take it from me so I can leave immediately. But it can't be avoided I guess.

"Oh it's okay!" It's totally not. "I'll bring it over to him." I put on a tight lipped smile.

The girl left to tend the players while I walk towards their coach, stiff as a stick. The coach was talking to one of the players which I think is one of the players I haven't met yet. He had dirt brown hair and was short compared to the others.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, causing both of them to turn to me suddenly.

I sweatdropped, "Uh...Mr. Takeyuki Yamiji, Ms. (T/N) told me to give you these. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." I cringed.

The brown haired boy looked at me with creased eyebrows making me nervous.

The coach nodded, "Just leave it here please." he patted the small space beside him.

I did as he told as a whistle blew and the thumping of balls halted. I didn't know what it meant so I just continued what I was supposed to be doing.

However, when I turned around, I almost fainted because I was being surrounded by a bunch of hot, sweaty boys. Some were drinking water, some were wiping their sweat.

Bokuto is so finE, and konoha *chefs kiss*. Bokuto's ass can suffocate me.

Akaashi's eyes met mine, his eyes widening and I almost DROPPED. I inhale a breath, I think this is my cue to leave.

"I-I should go now, sir." I said to the coach, bowing briefly before naruto running out of that shit.

Once I was far away from the gym, I let out a breath I forgot I was holding.

omg omg omg omg omg.

I just locked eyes with Akaashi fucking Keiji. Thank you God for blessing me with the opportunity to gaze at Akaashi's beautiful eye sockets.

I walk the rest of the way home, praying to the holy genie and Asahi's bible that Akaashi wouldn't ask and none of them suspected a thing.

---

Thank you so much for 1.70K reads! I'm so overwhelmed, thank you for choosing to read my book out of a hundred others! OML

Please look forward to more chapters in the future!

Lots of love!