(𝟮𝟯) where art thou 👀🗣️

You started the day a bit late, you woke up at 8:30 so now you were basically sprinting towards the school.

Everyone was blowing up your phone, asking where you were or if you were gonna come, mostly an orange-head and a particular owl captain.

You were wearing black sweatpants and an oversized hoodie because you can and it's comfy.

The school gates eventually comes into view as you were panting from running too much.

You chuckled seeing hinata and kenma waiting in front of the gates. They waved at you when they saw you, making you run faster towards the two.

Hinata jumped onto you, hugging you while wearing a big smile. Such a ball of sunshine so early in the morning.

"Took you long enough." kenma rolled his eyes, putting away his blue gaming console.

"Well sorry Mr. Perfect. I forgot that you never make mistakes." You dramatically roll your eyes back. Kenma gave you an indifferent expression, his cheeks tinted a faded pink.

"Whatever, let's go inside." he said before heading into the school first.

You walked alongside hinata while holding his hand, swinging them forward and backward. His hands were warm during this chilly weather.

You went into the first gym where shiratorizawa and karasuno were playing while nekoma were warming up, you assumed the others were in the gym next door.

You stepped inside, still holding hinata's hands. Everyone turned their heads as soon as you got inside, all of them uniformly glaring at you.

"Woah-" everyone was giving you and hinata stink eyes. "Good morning?" you hesitated.

"Hinata boke! Get inside the court!" kageyama's agitated voice resounded. He had a look of envy on his face, just like everyone else. You were confused as to why.

"Roger!" hinata nervously responded, scared. Well, everyone was looking at us like we did something illegal, who wouldn't be scared.

"Can't believe shoyo is getting head before us." noya shook his head in disappointment. Tanaka shook his head with him.

"Murder on my mind~" tendo sang from the other side of the net.

"It's too early, tendo." ushijima sighed like he was done with everything.

"Alright, back to the game." daichi huffed.

"Good morning, beautiful!" suga shouted from the benches as you made your way there.

You blushed a little and waved back.

"G-good morning y/n." yamaguchi greeted shyly as you sat beside him.

"Lovely morning, tadashi." you smiled, making his face heat up.

You were watching shiratorizawa and karasuno play against each other when your phone started dinging and vibrating.

---

fukurodani 🤑
9:45am

nightowl
Y/N

HELLO

ARE YOU THERE?

pweetty
bokuto please

nightowl
Y/N MY LOVE

WHERE ART THOU Y/N?