im discontinuing the book, im sorry.

hi everyone!!

i'm sure you already read the title of the chapter page but yes, im discontinuing the book. i wrote this in november 2020 when i had no sense of humor at all. and it physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually pains me to read through the whole book again without wanting to throw myself off a bridge and questioning my mental stability.

also, some of the comments are triggering me atp, that's another reason why im discontinuing. im literally sick of seeing you guys fighting and arguing in my comment sections whether fanon or canon is better, i don't care which one's better, just stop attacking everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion.

some people like canon, others like fanon. end of story.

and on that one chapter where i said killing stalking was a yaoi. that was satire.

i apologize if i have written anything in this book that could've been the slightest bit offending to any of the readers. with the state of wattpad today, people have become so sensitive and i don't want to start any issues.

with that being said, i know a lot of you supported this book and are still supporting it to this day, but im sorry, i forgot the entire plot direction and i can't continue writing if i forgot the plot.

i could always read the book again to remember the plot but i just can't lmao. (see paragraph one).

thank you so much to everyone that liked the book!!! and everyone that supported it and are always waiting for the next chapter!! i love you guys! but im sorry to say that this book has come to an end.

what im excited to announce to you though is that im publishing a pretty setter squad chatfic, a kita shinsuke x reader and an enhypen fanfic soon!! so if you want to, go support those books as you did with this one.

goodbye everyone, have a good day!