(𝟵) a dumbass going to school

Your POV

You wouldn't understand how hard it is to wake up in a comfy bed with cold sheets at 6 in the morning and trying to get up from it. You just can't. I've been trying for the past 30 minutes but I can't lift my ass up. And if I don't leave my bed right now, I'm gonna be legitimately late for school. It's not like I care, I just don't want to get in trouble.

Someone send help.

Call 911 fr.

-

-

-

Kidding, I got up. That took all of my willpower though.

After I got out of the shower and start to change into my uniform, my phone rang.

I stop putting on my socks, leaving it half way up my foot and checked my phone to see who called.

Caller ID: shrek's ear wax

It's my bestfriend, Sierra. Yes, that is her caller ID.

I click the green button and used my shoulder to hold up the phone to my ear so I can continue putting on my socks.

Sierra:
hey 🅱️itch

You:
sup ho3️⃣

Sierra:
I'm on my way to your house.
You better be fucking ready.

You:
holy shit, why we goin so fast.
MY HAIR'S STILL WET SIS AND I HAVEN'T EATEN BREAKFAST YET.

Sierra:
it's literally 7:20 you dumb bitch,
if you don't hurry, I'm leaving yo ass.

You:
fuck you.

Sierra:
you betta hurry, I have something to talk to you about.

Then, I hung up and blasted out of my room, toasting some bread quickly and grabbing a banana so I can eat it on the way.

Just as I finished toasting the bread, the doorbell rang which was probably Sierra. She got here fast damn.

I don't have time to dry my hair, so I guess I'm going to school looking like a drowned rat. #ootd.

I bolted back the stairs to go grab my (f/c) backpack, my house keys and my (f/c) scrunchie. I ran back down the stairs, almost falling on my face.

My parent's left early for work, that's why I'm alone.

I put on my shoes as quick as light and slammed open the door. My bestfriend told there with her hands on her hips wearing a scowl.

"What? Ugly hoe." I roll my eyes, closing the door behind me and locking it.

I munch on the toasted bread, quickly finishing it after that I literally inhaled the banana 😏.

"So is there something you need to tell me?" Sierra asked out of the blue as we began walking our way to prison, I mean, school.

"Bro, you were the one who wanted to tell me something." I gave her a confused face, tempted to hit her head.

"You think I wouldn't notice?" She scoffed, staring at me seriously.