(𝟳) the club?

[ yamallama wants to have a group face time with Best VBT 🏐⚡]

press ⊲

>accept

decline

[loading screen...]

camera: on            mic: on

You couldn't stop the smile that was forming on your face. You were excited to say the least, you've been having frequent anxiety and panic attacks and you thought talking to your favorite volleyholic bitches would help ease away the sadness.

The screen was loading while your heart started racing, you honestly didn't know what to expect. You felt a little insecure in your black hoodie and bare face. And you were in bed surrounded by your LED lights which were turned into (f/c). 

"HI SISTERSS!" you practically screeched when the screen finally loaded and you saw multiple cameras appear. Although Tobio and saltyshima has theirs off.

Their faces weren't that much of a surprise for you seeing that you see them everywhere because they're popular af. wish i were heather 😔. But you were still quite taken aback by Tanaka's shaved head after seeing it in real life, well in facetime but still.

"Y/N!!!" -Hinata and Yamaguchi

"HEY PRETTY LADY!" -Noya

"hey y/n!" -Suga

"LOL wait, you look so much prettier." -Daichi

You blushed a light red, but attempted to hide it under your hoodie.

"Dude, you made her blush. I was supposed to be the one to do that. Smh." Tanaka's loud voice resonated.

"Ya'll are so loud and for what." The salty dino himself spoke. You stopped yourself from rolling your eyes.

You snickered, "Say that again when you have your camera on."

"No."

"Oh come onnnn." You whined. "Or else I'm going to tell everyone here that you have a rawr–"

"Shut it." With a firm grunt, he flipped the camera on and his salty face came into view.

"I can taste the salt from here." You hear a deep voice say. I pinpointed it and it came from Tobio. Damn, that's some big dicc energy right there.

"You too, daddy Tobio. Turn yours on," You say in a semi-seductive voice. His camera switched on, showing a blushing face with a blueberry head. uwu. HOT.

"STOP, y/n you're dripping with hormones." Suga intervened with a voice that belonged to a mother. It's quite fitting, actually.

"I AM horny right now."

"LMAO sameee." Tanaka guffawed like a horse that made you laugh too.

"Shoyo, cover your ears." Daichi sighed exasperatedly.

Everyone went quiet, everyone just silently staring at each other through the camera. You took that as a moment for a quick scan, studying all of their magnificent, volleyholic faces.

And when I tell you they're Good-looking with a capital G.

"Hey y/n?" You light up, hearing Yamaguchi's timid tone.