Chapter 10

Me and the Bakusquad were all hanging out in Bakugo's room, not really doing much, just chilling and eating.
"You're somewhere over the rainbow" Mina says to me.
I blink to regain my focus.

I haven't stopped thinking about him today. The way he opened up to me and let me in. And then the way he pinned me against his floor-

"Hey" She clicks her fingers in front of my eyes "Is this about Todoroki?"
I gasp and cover her mouth. The boys look over at me and Mina who i'm basically suffocating to death now.
"Woahhhhh" Kirishima laughs "Todoroki?"
The other three laugh along with him.

My face heats up and i attempt to hide behind my hands.

"Half and half?! YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDINGGGG" Bakugo yells, all while pissing himself with laughter.
Sero, Kiri, Denki and Bakugo collectively tease me for my crush.

"ENOUGHHHHH" I whine.
Everyone calms down a bit. My face is still hot so i use my quirk to cool me down, turning the slight sweat into ice.

"Awhhhh it's cute doncha think?" Mina pouts at the boys and hugs my arm.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah" I roll my eyes "I've got work to do".

I stand up to leave and as I open the door, i'm greeted with the one and only.
"Todoroki?"
"I was looking for you" he says with a signature straight face.
I could feel the presence of the boys and Mina behind me, watching intensely.
I sigh and turn around to look at them.

"wooooo" they all react to my harsh glare by teasing me. I rotate back to face him but he had left.
"Wha-?" i peered around the corner to see him leaning against the wall, motioning me over.

I shut the room door behind me and i instantly hear the squad start talking about it.

Down the hall, i meet him and he briefly looks me up and down before staring off into the distance.
I stand awkwardly, fiddling with my fingers and waiting for what he's going to say.
"I've been thinking" he starts.
"About what?" i answer a bit too quickly.

He hums while he thinks to himself and put his hands in his pockets.

I wait for him to collect his thoughts.

"I think we should be friends"
"Oh.. yeah. I agree" I smile, hiding the disappointment that was caused by my hope of something more.
"Why, is that bad?" He asks calmly.
"Not at all. I want that." I give him a hug which he gladly accepts. He's so warm. He gives good hugs. He also smells good which is uncommon with boys my age. Especially the ones in the bakusquad. God they STINK.

There's a moment when i was about to pull away but he was still holding on. This left our faces very close together as we caught each other's eyes but I quickly avert my gaze, continuing to pull back.

That was a bit awkward..

"Good talk" I say, my breath is held, eager to remove myself from the situation.
"I'm glad we're friends"
"Me too," I take a step back from his hold "I should get back"
I do my awkward finger guns and point in the direction i originally came from.
He simply replies with an "mm", keeping his focus on me. I shuffle backwards before scurrying into Bakugo's room, breathing a sigh of relief as the door shuts.

They all sit there, waiting on the story of what happened out there. Their eyes are wide and ready to receive information.

"He asked me to be his friend" I sigh and they all burst into an outrage of laughter.

*****

"L/N's got a crush, L/N's got a crush" the girls sing as we're sat in our catch up circle.
"Guys" i groan. Will anyone ever give me a break?

I spot Todoroki sat on the stairs not far from here. He's within listening distance i'm sure so i begin to sweat.
"Holy shit guys." I hide my face in my palms "no chill"

"I think you should tell him" Uraraka smiles at me.
"I think you should tell Deku" I smirk as she blushes.
"I can't"
"Exactly."

I scoop the final spoonful of vanilla ice cream into my mouth as i contemplate the current dilemma.
"I'm gonna need more ice cream" i sigh, standing up. I check the freezer and there's none left.

Of course. Oh well.

I make my way back to the group, sitting down in a frustrated manner.

Mineta pokes his head around the corner of the sofa. He goes to reach for Tsu's skirt.
"HEY, FUCKING MINETA" I storm over to him, picking him up by his collar "STOP BEING A PERV OR YOU'LL BE BEATEN TO DUST, GOT IT?"
He trembles slightly before i drop him on the ground, he yells "BAKUGO 2.0" and runs away.

I shake my head in disapproval.
"I need to pee."
"OMG SAME PEE BREAK" Tsu says excitedly.
I'm not typically friends with girls, i get along better with boys so when i hang out with them i'm slightly surprised by their rituals like going to the bathroom together.
"yayyyy" i say slightly sarcastically, doing jazz hands as i follow them all towards the bathroom.
They walk slightly ahead and i follow behind.

I feel a recognisable hand wrap around my wrist and i turn to face him.
"Dude.. you're always scaring me. You always show up randomly" I blink multiple time at him.
"I'm curious" Todoroki says.

"...about what?"
"You have a crush"
I nervously bite my lip, his hand is still holding onto me "and what about it?"
"Nothing"
"Can i go, then?" i laugh slightly, confused about the circumstance i'm in. I slip my hand out from his grip.
"Sorry that was weird" He squeezes shut his eyes, cringing at himself "I was curious because you're my friend and friends tell each other about crushes"

Fuck the word friends.

I bite my lip, holding myself back from literally confessing my feelings to him.
"I'll tell you about them sometime" I smile, hoping to satisfy him.
"Why not now? They better be good enough for you, i can make a good judgement"
"I'm sure" I purse my lips "right, gotta go pee"

I have never wanted to leave a situation so fast ON GODDDD.