Chapter 15

I melt as he presses his lips more onto mine. My heart is not even beating anymore, it's moving so fast it's basically vibrating.

The kiss is over in a short second but it had seemed to have lasted for a lifetime at the same time. He pulls away from me, continuing to make me nervous with his eyes. Although, now they're softer, his eyes half closed but very open at the same time.
"Does this make me your boyfriend?" he says quietly as if to not disturb the peaceful atmosphere we'd created in this room.

I cant handle myself seriously in general, let alone when i'm nervous.
"hmmmm" i reply, thinking to myself sarcastically "i'm not sure i want you to be"

The next thing i feel is a cushion hitting me over the head, followed by Shoto's laughter.
That's the peace ruined.
I grin to myself and take the cushion i had just been hit with, about to get my own revenge.

"It's 10pm" a fed up voice says.
I hadn't even been aware that Aizawa had opened the door.
I sigh in frustration as Shoto sighs in relief.
"This isn't over" I point at him, dropping the cushion on the floor.
"I guessed as much" he hums, still relieved that i didn't get the chance to hit him back.

I stick my middle finger up at him as i leave the room, Aizawa clearing his throat disapprovingly as he held the door open for me to leave.
"Inappropriate" he mumbles before shutting the door.

I skip down the halls to my room, letting out a loud squeal when i enter. I flap my hands about and jump around my room.
It finally happened.
I kissed Shoto.
I rub my hands down my face, letting out small giggles as i let myself fall backwards onto my bed.

Only took almost half a year.

Wait

I never actually confirmed that he was my boyfriend.
I'll do something about that tomorrow.

I do small leg kicks before getting dressed for bed.
Although my cheeks were beginning to hurt from all the smiling, it didn't stop me. Quite frankly, it felt nice. I haven't smiled this much since the...
anyway.

I put on my slippers and hop down the stairs towards the bathroom in order to brush my teeth.

"You're in a good mood"
I turn to face Bakugo who's standing behind me.
"Oh yep, yep, i am" I smile, showing my teeth.
"Gross" he rolls his eyes as he throws his arm over my shoulder "it happened then, i'm guessing"
We walk down the hallway, i don't confirm it. Just to piss him off.
He pauses and removes his arm,
"DID IT HAPPEN OR WHAT"

I laugh at his short temper "yes, Bakugo, it did"
He nods, but he seems to be in thought.

"What?" i raise an eyebrow.
He squints his eyes at me before also raising his brows and shaking his head.

"What the fuck was that" i inquire, unsure of what's happening.
"What you looking at, NERD?" he pats my head as he walks off, towards the boys bathroom.

I stand there motionless for a minute, trying to comprehend what that was meant to mean but i couldn't come up with anything whatsoever.

I continue my journey to the bathroom, still baffled.
I open the door and slide in, greeting the girls, trying to hide my smile.

Fuck it. I cant keep up this act.

"It happened" i say, sort of casually.
They all turn to face me, eyes glittering, soon accompanied by loud squeals and multiple hugs.

"Alright, that's enough, i'm getting shy" i laugh.
"What was it like??"
"I can't even describe it, it's like the world stopped." I sigh, remembering the kiss as i squeeze some toothpaste onto the bristles of the brush "i've never felt this way before"

The girls give some "awhs" and "oohs" before i shooed them away. It got annoying.

*****

"Good morning everybody!" Aoyoma walks in with a great amount of sass as usual.
Most of the dorm ignore him since they'd just woken up. He's just too fabulous.

All i can think about is Shoto as he scans me from across the dining area. He always makes me hold my breath subconsciously. I never even realise until he leaves the room.

The more time i spend with him, the more i realise that while his face appears to be a blank slate, there's much more behind his eyes that go unnoticed.
When you know Todoroki, he's much easier to read. Perhaps he makes it that way on purpose. Maintaining the emotionless act for everybody else while showing enough behind those orbs that you can understand what he's thinking.

I can feel myself blush as he runs this thumb along his bottom lip.

Does he want to kiss me again? Oh my god.

I smile as i look down at the breakfast i hadn't even started yet, striving to hide my embarrassment.

When i fix my eye-line back on him, he just blinks at me and then points at my food.
I sigh and shove a spoonful of cornflakes in my mouth.

You want me to eat? Fine. I'll eat.

The corners of his lips tug into a small smile which sends butterflies through my entire body.
And he definitely knows it. He knows exactly what he's doing.

I peer over towards where Bakugo is sat. I still haven't figured out what was happening last night.
He seems pretty tense, his hands are balled into fists underneath the table and his shoulders are almost up by his ears.

I'll see him today at some point... I'll talk to him then. Maybe.