Your Midnight Talk (Stiles)

You felt your way around your small kitchen silently. Fingers outstretched, you felt the counter top slowly, searching for your lost phone. It only took you a minute to find it, but it took you seconds to realize how stupid you were.

5 missed calls.

13 text messages.

Your chest grew heavier with every breath. What if something was wrong? What if he was in trouble? You suddenly bolted towards your front door, forgetting about your sleeping parents. You ran at werewolf speed. Fangs glistening in the moon light, you growled deeply as you neared his house. It was dead silent, and that made you worry.

Bursting into the small house, your feet carrying you to the small bedroom you'd come to love so much. Turning the knob, you entered the room only to be consumed by darkness. "Stiles?"

The room was cold, dead silent. You began to panic until you heard it. Soft breaths, a steady heartbeat, and snores. You smiled, leaning against the door frame, making it creak. You sighed loudly, making your presence known. It only took him a minute to realize he wasn't alone, and at first he panicked, throwing his covers over him quickly. "God (Y/n)! What happened to waking up to kisses?"

You giggled, flipping on his lights making him squint at you in surprise. "I'll give you a good wake up call when you explain to me, why, you were blowing up my phone."

Stiles smirked, leaning against his head board where he reached out to you. You sighed, walking closer to him where he simply pulled you on top of him. His breath was hot, his hair tangled and tossed about. You grinned wildly when he leaned in, kissing you passionately. "Someone had chicken for dinner, without me." You whispered.

Stiles chuckled before flipping you over, appearing above you with a cheeky grin. "I was blowing up your phone because I missed you. Why? Did you think the conjoined twins found me?" He said, his fingers lacing with yours, pulling your hands above your head slowly.

Your felt your heart rate quicken, your cheeks beginning to burn. You knew this cheeky grin, and if you were correct what followed was highly dangerous, for him at least. "Stiles babe, as much as I'd love to do this right now, it's the middle of the night and you need your sleep."

Stiles chuckled, letting your hands go slowly with a soft sigh. He plopped down beside you, his face buried in your neck, you could feel his breaths starting to calm. "Yeah I know, I just really missed you." He whispered, peaking you on the cheek.

You rolled your eyes before moving out from underneath him, making him groan in reply. "Why did you leave?" He groaned, watching as you flipped off the lights after removing your shoes. You simply smiled in return, running towards the bed where you flopped down, almost crushing him. Stiles took this to his advantage, pulling you into his arms tightly, making it hard to breath.

When you felt the covers return you smiled, snuggling deeper into his soft bed. It was only moments later that soft snores arose, Stiles breaths tickling the back of your neck. "Goodnight Stiles, sweet dreams." You whispered, sleep claiming you second after. You were safe, Stiles was safe, and nothing would ever change that.