You find out he's a wolf.

Derek💔

You and Derek were having a blast. He was running from you because you had his water gun and it was hilarious. As you ran around you heard a thud and turned the corner to see him on the ground moaning "Derek are you ok" you said as you raced to his side "(Y/N) get away" he said and gently pushed you "why?" You asked confused "please" he said in a growl and you forced him on his back, jumping back.
He had blue glowing eyes and fangs "wha what are you?" You asked and softly touched his face "I was going to tell you" he said and looked down "I think your beautiful" you said and he smiled.

Scott💔

You had done the worst thing possible. All you were doing was cooking dinner for you and Scott and the knife slipped and plunged into your stomach.
You screamed bloody murder and as soon as Scott got there you gasped. He sat above you with red glowing eyes and fangs "Scott" you said and he changed back "I'm not scared" you said and he grabbed your hand, taking all the pain away until you were healed "thank you" you said as he leaned against the wall "I think your hotter like that" you said and he smiled.

Stiles💔

He's not a wolf but when you found the boys were you flipped and hid into him, letting him explain everything until you could trust them enough to talk to you.

After him telling you that they were good and everything was ok you and the pack got along very well and they loved the way you would act like them sometimes to empress Stiles.

Issac💔

You knew everything. Isaac was just about to tell you when you told him you knew.

You had found out the night before when he came home from school and didn't see you in his closet, you planned to scare him that day and when you saw him wolfed out you hid there till he left and ran. He thought you hated him but just because he was different didn't mean you hated him for it.
After that every time he'd get mad you'd kiss him and take his mind off of it, loving the new color of his eyes.

Aiden💔

It was one of the coldest night ever. You and Aiden laid curled up in his comforter peacefully sleeping.
Aiden started to have a nightmare and when you awoke you saw him thrashing and screaming "Aiden AIDEN" you yelled till he finally woke and shot up, quickly hiding his face "what, why won't you let me see you?" You asked "you can look at me like this" he said and you forced his head to turn "please don't be scared of me" he said as you looked at his blue eyes and fangs "never" you said and kissed him, forcing his fangs away "I love the eyes" you said and smiled.

Ethan💔

The day you found out about Ethan was the day that your father tried to kill you. He'd been drunk and tried to kill you with a knife until Ethan stopped him and you seen his face.

The whole rest of the day you spent lying in his bed talking. Telling him thank you every five seconds. He told you everything, about him and his brother and you were fascinated by everything he said "you don't think I'm a freak do you?" He asked and you huffed "why on earth would I think that?" You asked and he smiled "I love you just the way you are" you said and he grinned.