Your Insecure And He Disagrees.

Derek💔

You were in the middle of changing. Getting ready for your dinner date with Derek but again, found yourself staring in the mirror. You had noticed your scars, the three thin lines that ran just above your collar bone. You were so deep in the memory of them that you didn't realize Derek standing behind you in the mirror, his palm coming up to lightly trace them. "Derek don't," your frowned, covering them back up with your sweater, "babe, it's ok to show them. I think they make you look tough." You giggled, turned to face him and playfully hit him, "you think they make you look like a kinky alpha!" You sassed, watching as he slowly slid your sweater from your shoulders and tossed it on your bed, "there, that's better." You smiled and gave in, letting Derek pick you up and carry you to the car.

Scott💔

It was in the middle of your tickle war that you noticed. Your shirt riding up to reveal your slightly cubby stomach and you fought your way off of Scott. At first all Scott thought was that you'd given up, went somewhere to pout but was left confused when you returned wearing a jacket. "Whoa whoa! What's this, what are you hiding?" At first you didn't answer, only looked down at your stomach and then back at Scott, but by then he'd figured it out. "You really think your fat don't you?" He asked, taking you in his arms as you tried to fight back, "(Y/n) look at me!" You stopped and looked at him, letting him flip you over to where he was above you, "your not fat, you will never be fat. Your perfect," you were about to protest when you felt your jacket being unzipped. Scott's hands creeping in to lightly tickle you and you tried to fight your smile, "no Scott-" you pleaded, shaking away until you made it off the bed, "huh, now you've got to catch me!" You yelled, racing off into the hallway with Scott hot on your tail.

Stiles💔

The two of you were asleep. Peacefully cuddling each other as the clock on your bedside table read one. You'd slept in, but when Stiles finally awoke, all he did was smile.

He didn't care that you were missing school, but instead he took this time to caress you. Lightly stroking your chest as you slowly stirred. You didn't want to move, but then you remembered you were wearing no makeup. "Oh shit-" you slurred, turning to hide your face from Stiles as he protested your actions. "Babe what's wrong. Babe look at me!" You chuckled and turned, your hands still covering your naked face, "oh I see. My princess has no makeup on, well I think it's sexy!" You smiled, letting Stiles pry your hands from your face and grinned, "your so beautiful," he whispered, lightly kissing your shoulder as he pulled you deeply into his chest.

Isaac💔

It was a bright a sunny day. You and Isaac had just woken up and were preparing for a long day at the pool. You were packed your things in the bathroom while Isaac packed his things in the bedroom, you didn't notice your stretch marks until you were about to leave, all packed and ready to go.

You knew Isaac was waiting for you, but staring at your stretch marks in the mirror you knew your bikini wouldn't hide them. "Just a second!" You yelled, letting Isaac know you'd be a minute as you rambled threw your bag, searching for swimming shorts. By this time you hadn't bothered to check if the door was locked and raised up to change, but Isaac stood curiously in the doorway. "Babe, what are you changing for?" He asked, cocking his head sideways at you as you stood with no words, "I huh-" you sighed and plopped down on the toilet seat, you might as well just show him. Standing up, you pointed to your stretch marks ashamed but Isaac didn't protest. Instead, Isaac took your hand and removed your shorts, throwing them back in your bag then coming to face you, "I think you look perfect in every way. Let people see, who cares what they think." You smiled at him and nodded, grabbing your bag up you locked your fingers in his and left. Leaving your shorts behind.

Aiden💔

You and Aiden were in the middle of movie night. Game of Thrones playing softly in the background, you and Aiden laid cuddled together sharing light kisses.

You snuggled closer, your lips turning up into a smile as Aiden's hands started to caress you. His fingers searching curiously up every inch of your body. You were so deep into kissing when you felt his hand move underneath your shirt, "Aid no," you whispered, taking his hand in yours as you tried to play it cool, "what. Did I do something wrong." You sighed, you were insecure about people seeing you, and after locking eyes with Aiden's browns, he knew. "Just let me see, please," you smiled and nodded, watching as Aiden gently lifted up your shirt, "god.....your so beautiful." You smiled and turned away, feeling his thumb flip you back over, "don't let anyone tell you your not perfect. Your amazing."

Ethan💔

It was your last day of school. You had just woken up and was getting dressed, picking out something lazy in nothing but your underwear and bra.

You'd told Ethan to come pick you up, but Ethan being Ethan, didn't listen when you told him to wait outside. So, after picking out what your were going to wear you turned, and screamed. "Ethan! Get out!" Ethan had been standing in your doorway staring and didn't notice you looking at him till you yelled at him, "oh-" he turned quickly and shut the door, "sorry I was just-" you giggled and pulled your shirt and sweats on. Yelling at Ethan that it was ok to come in, but you wouldn't look at him, "babe what's wrong?" You turned away and grabbed your bag, but Ethan was quick to flip you. "Babe, your perfect. You were so beautiful, that's why I was staring," you nodded and kissed his cheek, laughing loudly as you raced down the stairs with your fingers locked.

----------------------------------------------

TAKING REQUEST.

-LuLu-