He holds your baby for the first time (suggested)

Derek💔

Derek stared in awe as he held your newly born son. "He's perfect" he muttered, glaring over at you in the hospital bed "just like you" Derek added, walking over to you slowly as you started to talk about names.

Scott💔

You held the baby gently, hearing Scott enter the hospital room "oh my god" he mutters and drops to his knees beside you "she's beautiful ain't she" you said and grinned down at him "she's amazing, can I hold her?" He asks, you gently laying your new baby girl in his hands "I can't believe I'm a dad" he said and smiled up at you, a tear going down his cheek.

Stiles💔

You awoke to the sounds of sobbing. You quickly flipped your eyes open when you heard it was Stiles "babe your missing it. She needs her mommy" he muttered, you watching as he handed you your new baby girl "aww she looks like us. She's got your eyes" you say, watching as he cried again.

Isaac💔

You watched in shook as Isaac took the new born baby boy from your hands. "You did an amazing job baby" he says to you, lightly swaying with the baby "your just a little baby" he says sweetly to the baby, making you smile as he starts to sing his favorite song.

Aiden💔

Aiden had passed out during the delivery. You sat silently in the room with your new boy and stared at him as he awoke "your awake" you say calmly, still out of breath from earlier "aww honey I'm sorry is it over........" He stopped mid sentence and opened his eyes fully, hearing the baby cry "oh my gosh, he's here" Aiden said and stood up beside you, taking the baby in his arms "aww my gosh he just like his daddy" Aiden said as he hugged the baby to him.

Ethan💔

You had just awoken from the pregnancy. You quickly looked over when you heard a baby cry, stopping to look at Ethan as he looked down at your new baby girl, crying. "Ethan, can I see her?" You asked making him shoot up to you "she's so gorgeous" he says as he lays her in your arms "thanks to you we have the prettiest girl" he said and smiled, placing a kiss on your daughters head.

______________________________________________________

This was requested by a reader. Thanks a lot to that person for giving me a preference.

Hope you enjoy. 😝