Your first kiss

Derek💔

He was really upset, you had forgotten to call him on the night of the full moon and he was worried sick.
You two had been dating for a while but you never thought he loved you. You recently sat at home reading one of your favorite books, you heard a bang from your window and looked over to see Derek "ugh" you said and opened the window "I'm still mad at y......." You were stopped by his lips meeting yours "I'm so sorry please forgive me" he said as he broke the kiss "absolutely, now kiss me."

Scott💔

It was the rainiest day of the year, he was bummed out because he wanted to go for a run but instead came over to your house to watch movies.

It was right in the middle of the movie and a scene reminded you of your mother who had died. You started crying and he held you tightly "hey hey, look at me" he said and as you looked at him you felt a pair of hot lips on yours "that was amazing" you said and kissed him again.

Stiles💔

It had been a month since you and Stiles had started dating and he was acting very strange lately. You kept asking him what was wrong and he just shrugged it off, but today was different. He didn't talk to you or even look at you all day, you thought that he was mad at you but that all changed when you got home.

You heard a knock at your door and when you opened it slowly "Stiles I......" You were stopped by his lips pressing against yours "what was that for?" You asked "I've been so nervous about doing that and I'm sorry if I didn't talk to you today" he said and you smiled "your a damn good kisser" you said making him blush.

Isaac💔

You had spent the night with Isaac. You could hear him yelling at you to get up but played silly and ignored him, wanting to see what he'd do.

After everything went silent you could hear him whispering to himself and before you knew it you felt a pair of lips crash with yours. You kissed back hardly and smiled as he broke "that got you up" he said "do it again" you said and smirked.

Aiden💔

Aiden had been away for two weeks. He didn't tell your where he was going little what he was doing. You felt betrayed and as you walked home you kept hearing footsteps behind you and when you turned, no one was there.
After a while when you turned the corner you were pushed up against the wall "AHHH" you screamed and shut your eyes "hey hey it's only me" you heard Aiden's voice and shot your eyes open "kiss me" you said and he attacked your lips "I've missed you to much" he said and kissed you harder.

Ethan💔

It was your birthday and all you wanted was to see Ethan. He had promised he'd be at your house at midnight and told you to meet him outside.

As you stood outside you heard rustling in the bushes "Ethan?" You asked but got no response "yess" you heard behind you and jumped around "happy birthday" he said and kissed you long and hard "that's a lovely birthday present" you said and he smiled "kiss me baby" he said and you kissed him harder.