He finds out your a wolf.

Derek💔

It was just another normal day. You and Derek had been walking in the woods for over an hour and had been talking about random things.

As you two turned a corner, pain and fear struck you. Stopping in your tracks, Derek stepped in front of you, shielding you with his body. "Derek, who is that" you whispered, watching as a bald man approached you "no one. Stay back" he said and gently walked forward, the man stopping to look at you both "well doesn't Derek have a little girlfriend" he muttered, Derek growling loudly at him "(y/n) stay behind m......" Derek couldn't even finish his sentence before the man pulled out a sword and struck him "DEREK" you growled, your claws and fangs shooting out of your body "(y/n)" Derek whispered surprised "leave my boyfriend alone" you said and watched the man leave, leaving you and Derek alone for a long conversation.

Scott💔

You and Scott were heated, really heated.

You and Scott currently laid in his bed at midnight. Looking at each other as your bodies pressed together "ahh you make me feel alive" Scott moaned out, eyes turning your favorite red "mmmh sexy" you muttered, collapsing beside him "why'd you stop?" He asked, gazing over at you "cause your getting a little to happy" you replied, watching as he started to kiss down your arm. Getting way to happy yourself, you flicked your head to the side. Trying your best to control your wolf and hide it. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" He asked, hearing a growl escape your lips "nothing" you muttered as you kept your face away from his "look at me" he demanded, making your head slowly turn "oh my..... (y/n)" he gasped, making you turn away quickly "I'm sorry I didn't tell you" you said, watching as he turned your head back around with his thumb "you're beautiful" he said as he smacked his lips against yours. Making you feel just as alive as him.

Stiles💔

Stiles had done it again. Gotten himself into trouble and of course you had gotten in the middle of it.

You two stood blankly in front of the twins. Watching as they both eyeballed Stiles with a mean look but looked at you with guilt "just get it over with" Stiles muttered, throwing his hands in the air "no, no they're not" you sassed, stepping in front of Stiles "aww look at the little girl protecting her boyfriend" Aiden sassed, taking a step towards you "I wouldn't pretty boy" you called back, watching as his brother made a move to stop his twin "oh and what are you going to do, bite me" he sassed back, getting right in your face "yes I am....." you started, gazing up at him with now red eyes "omega" you finished, watching them back away "(y/n)" you heard Stiles say "aww YESSS. I have an alpha, I have an alpha" he cheered, making you smile.

Isaac💔

The way it happened was way different than you had planned it.

You and Isaac laid together on Scott's couch. Snuggled up into each other warmth "your the best you know that" he said, gazing down into your eyes "no, your the best" you replied, smiling up at him "Isaac I have something to tell you" you started, sighing as you sat up "you know the night we had sex?" You asked, watching as he nodded yes "well you bit me" you said and smiled "what?" He said surprised "yea and I'm kind of an omega now" you finished, watching as he pulled you down roughly "show me those eyes" he said, watching as your eyes flipped colors "wow" he said amazed "what?" You asked, smiling down at him "you're just so beautiful" he replied as he crashed his lips against yours.

Aiden💔

You ran quick through the cold forest. Eyes glowing a bright red as you had changed into your alpha.

You had yet to tell Aiden what you were. Of course you knew what he was and he didn't hide it, but you liked to act and feel more human.
You came to a halt when you heard rustling in the forests ahead. Listening with your wolf ears, you could easily pick up on a heart beat "hello" you call, getting a gasp from behind you "(y/n)" you heard, turning to see Aiden. You quickly put away your eyes, but it was to late "your an alpha?" He asked, closing in on you "yea, I guess I wasn't ready to tell you" you replied, watching as his face lit up "that's fine with me. I'm just glad I found out" he replied, kissing you deeply in the middle of the forest.

Ethan💔

It was late in the night on a cold Saturday.

You and Ethan lay cuddled together under the warm blankets. Your head on his chest, snuggling deep into him.
Your dreams though, they weren't as peaceful. You dreamed of Ethan getting killed by the demonic ninjas and awoke with a start. Eyes glowing bright red "(y/n) you ok?" You heard Ethan ask as he sat up beside you "yea, just give me a sec" you said as you climbed out of bed, sprinting to the bathroom.
You looked at your glowing eyes in the mirror. Scared of yourself you tried your hardest to put them away "(y/n) may I come in?" Ethan asked, cracking the door "Ethan......" You protested, getting cut off by him opening the door "(y/n) you're a wolf" he called, looking at your eyes "I guess so" you said back, finally putting them away "but they're so beautiful" he says as his face gets close to yours, his eyes turning a cold blue "I love you" he said "I love you too."