You ask him to bite you.

Derek💔

You had been stabbed by a hunter and by the time Derek had found you, you were about to die. He freaked and started to cry making you frown "Derek" you said as he held you tight "please bite me" you said "but I thought you didn't want it?" He asked "Derek if it means I get to be with you more, than do it" you said and he grinned "shut your eyes" he said as you shock "I love you so much" he said as you felt him bite your shoulder.
Afterwards you and Derek spent the night at his place and he told you everything about wolves, preparing you.

Scott💔

You had gotten really sick and Scott had been staying with you in the hospital for a week.
The doctors had just told you that you had a week to live and Scott couldn't handle it. He had started balling and you just sat and smiled "it's ok" you said and grabbed his hand, intertwining it with your "I can't live without you" he said and you smiled "then turn me" you said and he looked up "you would let me?" He asked and you nodded "ok" he said and leaned down "it might hurt a little" he said and bit you.

Stiles💔

He isn't a wolf but you guys have had your sexual moments where you've asked him to bite you.
He takes it really seriously and acts like a wolf, pretending to bite you.

Isaac💔

You had a lot of wolves after you. Sometimes you had so many that Isaac couldn't handle them anymore, they didn't want to kill you they wanted you because of your beauty.
Isaac didn't know how to handle it anymore and tonight was the worst, if he hadn't been with you, you'd been raped. You kept telling him to turn you and tonight he actually gave it some thought "please Isaac" you pleaded and he smiled at you "fine, ok I'll do it" he said and laid you down on the floor "you sure?" He asked "go for it tiger" you said and he smiled before plunging his teeth into you.

Aiden💔

You and Aiden were running around the forest, he wanted to see if he could out run you even know you were a human.
Halfway down the hill you tripped and fell. Plunging down the hill and before you knew it, you felt a sharp pain in you side and looked down to see a stick had gone through you "(Y/N)" Aiden yelled as he made his way down to you "Aiden it's to bad" you said as you cried in pain "oh my god" he said and kneed down beside you "I'm going to die Aiden, bite me" you said and he looked up in shock "what if it doesn't take?" He asked and you grinned "it was worth a shot" you said and he shock all over "ok ok" he said and rushed up to your neck "your a vampire" you said before he bit you.

Ethan💔

Ethan was tired of you getting hurt. Every time he'd go away for a split second you'd get hurt by something of someone.
You and him had a long fight about it because he wouldn't turn you and make it easier but this time it was serious. You'd fallen down the stairs at Derek's loft and had broken your back, Ethan was devastated at how much pain you were in and as much as he took away it just got worse. "What do you want me to do, (Y/N)" he yelled as you felt sleepy "bite me please" you said steeply and he nodded gently biting your leg. He then laid with you till you healed and told you how stupid he was.