Summer Festival

******FIRST THINGS FIRST. I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO HuffleQueen109 ******

—————————
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTE AND SUPPORT AND FOR DEFINITELY READING MY BOOK. AS WELL AS A THANK YOU TO ALL MY CURRENT READERS. 🤧😭😭
————————
******CONTAINS SEXUAL ABUSE, HOMOPHOBIA, AND F SLUR******
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-KIRISHIMA POV-
DAMN! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GOD AWEFUL NOISE??!! I open my eyes, waking up from my sleep to the noise of....vacuuming? I turn over, facing away from my wall only to find my Mom vacuuming my room.

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

Yeah, this is something nice that she would definitely do if she noticed I was upset or stressed out lately. But I still have a couple visible bruises on the back of my neck, thighs, shoulders, torso, and wrists; from when I was...ya know. I'm currently only in my boxers under my comforter. Hopefully, my Mom doesn't bother to look.

I turn over and stare at my Mom watching her every movement, trying to  determine when she will finish and leave. She just stares back at me and smiles gingerly. I sigh in contentment. She eventually finishes and kisses me on the head, existing my room with a small smile on her face.

I sit up, slide off my comforter, and get out of bed. I walk over to my closet, pulling out black sweat pants and a red, oversized hoodie. I put the clothing on, making sure it covered most of my bruises. I walk out of my room, down the hall to the right, and into the bathroom.

I head downstairs after brushing my teeth, doing my hair, and hair routine. I also made sure to bandage my not so visible bruises and marks. The other bruises can be pulled off as from sports or fights...right? I walk into the kitchen to make myself some toast and eggs.

"Nope! Gimme that Eijiro! I made you a delicious breakfast this morning and you are going to eat it. Understood?" My Mama practically yelled.

"Yeah...sure. Thank you, Mama."

My Mama took the butter knife and bread from my hands and set the aside. She pushed me out of the kitchen and pulled out a chair at the table. I sat down awaiting the food my Mama made me. I looked down at my hands, resting on the table. I sighed, fidgeting with my thumbs anxiously.

"So, Eijiro, your Mom and I were thinking....and we think it would be best, if you moved out into a small apartment after high school. I know you're barely about to be in your third year, but we need to seriously think of your future."

My Mama was walking over with a plate of omelettes and toast, as well as a glass of orange juice. She placed the plate in front of me and sat down in the adjacent seat. She leaned on her elbows, resting her face in her hands. She stared at me with a gentle smile and big, kind chocolate eyes.

"Yeah-um-can we just talk about that's later, like when I'm actually back in normal classes, please?"

"Hmph. I'm sorry, Eijiro, but you have been holding this off for a while and your college counselor keeps calling and emailing me. She let me know that you haven't even turned in one college form. I know school can be difficult, but please just decide on three schools. That's all your Mom and I ask for."

She reached for me face and cupped my face with her left hand, rubbing gentle circles on my cheek. I sighed for what seems like the hundredth time this morning. I leaned into her warmth. I know she's right. I do have choices of colleges I really really want to go to. B-but I can't. I just-there's no way.