Just the days before college begins

******SO LIKE I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO WRITE AND EVEN HAPPIER TO HAVE MY WRITING READ.******

******IM GONNA MAKE THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT ANGST. UR WELCOME.******
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-KIRISHIMA POV-
[this take place first year of college.]
I just finished packing my last box of stuff I'm taking to university. I'm lucky I was able to get into a good university. High school was so...well ya know, but near the end of my last year I became determined to make the rest of my life better. So, I actually applied to colleges and universities, as well as talked to my parents about my personal issues. I'm happy they took it well. Since then I've been going to therapy and counting down the days until I move into my dorm.

Well, tomorrow is my last day here. I should spend the day with my family. I'll miss them more than anything. I hope my college life is better than my high school one. I need a fresh start. Just think positive like Mrs. Satō said.

I pick up the last box and walk down the stairs, making sure not to trip on the way down. I head out the front door and towards the opened trunk of my car. I stuff the box in and slam the trunk door shut. I smile to myself.

I walk back inside the house and shut the door behind me. I turn my attention to my siblings sitting in the living room watching TV and my moms talking while cooking in the kitchen. My smile widens, it almost makes my face feel like it'll break.

I wander over to the couch and sink into the cushions. I decided to be obnoxious one last time before I up and leave the house officially, and poke my brother in the neck. He turns in my sisters direction, which is where I poked him from. I look away, trying to seem less suspicious.

"Hey, Baka Emi! Don't do that. It's annoying. Plus who knows what germs you have from all the boys you slept with." Namiyo snapped.

"Excuse me?! First off it's Emiyo! Second off, Nami Nami, I didn't even touch you! Plus you should know better than to talk about my sex life. Asshat!"

I snicker at the banter I started, feeling slightly satisfied. I know it's mean, but I couldn't help it. I'm going to miss theses small fights between my kid bro and kid sis.

"Now let's not get too mean you two. I poked you Namiyo. And Emiyo please stop cursing around him. He's just a kid. He's innocent. Don't fight while my gone, okay?"

"Yeah, sure whatever." They both say in sync.

Before I could point it out, my moms call us over to come and eat. It's already darkening outside. Damn. I must've been packing all day. Huh. I guess I didn't eat lunch, since I was so busy. Oh well.

I get up from the couch and stretch a little before walking over to the table. I help set it and serve food from my siblings. I like helping around the house. I'm going to miss that.

"Thank you for the meal." We all say in sync as we start eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-KATSUKI POV-
I woke up in cold sweat. I start breathing heavily as if I couldn't seem to grasp air in my lungs. I sit up, resting my head in my hands and concentrating on my breathing. I calm down after a while. I look at my clock on my nightstand and realize it's already the evening.

Shit. Have I been sleeping all day again? I don't even remember falling asleep....or getting home as a matter fact. What the fuck happened?