Not the crazy friend group meeting the cute boyfriend

*****GUESS WHOSE FAILING THEIR CLASSES ALL OF A SUDDEN CAUSE OF DEPRESSION??? ME. 😭😭😭*****

****LIKE IMAGINE BEING A HONORA STUDENT BUT NOT EVEN MAKING HONOR ROLL. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY 4.1 GPA FROM MY PAST SCHOOL YEARS. FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT.****

****TO CHEER MYSELF UP. HERES SOME FLUFF I HAVE COMPOSED****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-EIJIRO POV-
I sat in the car parking lot in front of my therapist office. I have been going for sessions like usual, until I started skipping sessions after the unplanned meet Kou. My therapist ended up contacting my moms and telling them that I've been skipping sessions. As expected, Mama called me to tell me to stop skipping sessions, or else I won't be able to get better. So now here I am.

I take a sharp inhale, before getting out of my car and heading inside the building. I sign in with the receptionist. I take my seat near the office door and place my hands in my face frustratedly. I know I shouldn't have skipped sessions because that will only push back the progress I was making.

Ughhhh. Why am I like this? Ms. Fukuhara told me to call her whenever I have a problem or I have a panic attack. I should've told her about how I saw Kou recently instead of keeping quiet as usual. So unmanly.

"Kirishima Eijiro."

I hear my name being announced and I get up from my seat, walking towards the office door. Ms. Fukuhara stood in the doorway, standing nice in tall with black heels, and her usual beige fitted suit. She was blond and fair with freckles, light makeup. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail, revealing her pearl earrings. She smiled softly at me, moving aside to let me in the room.

She took a seat in her usual black leather couch. She motioned me to take a seat in the the blue couch positioned in front of her. I take my seat and fold my hands uncomfortably on my laps. I stare everywhere, but Ms. Fukuhara.

"Good morning, Eijiro. How are you doing today?" She starts off in a sweet tone.

"G-good morning. I-I'm...okay."

She starts scribbling down something in her notebook. She crosses her legs, looking back at me and smiling sweetly. I feel anxiety swell up in me out of nowhere. Maybe it was from the way her eyes burrowed into my soul. I'm probably overreacting and over analyzing it. I shift uncomfortable as she began to speak.

"Eijiro, tell me what you have been up to recently? How has your past week been since we last met?"

"O-oh. Well....I have been pretty busy with classes and have been having a pretty chaotic week. A lot of things have taken place this past week and I'm still trying to sort out my feeling about them."

"Mhm. Was it positive or negative 'things'? Are your emotions about the situations, positive or negative?"

"A mix of both. Although, most of it was negative." I frown at my words.

"What was negative? Elaborate about the situations. I'm listening. Take it slow, if it is too much. You don't have to force yourself either."

I nodded before continuing.

"My roommate and I ended up getting pretty close. I'm not saying that's bad, but one day we ended up waking up together—cuddling. I'm still not used to physical touch and that really freaked me out. I started to panic and I felt really scared."

"Mhm. Is that all that happened that was negative or is there more you want to talk about?"

"Well....there is something that happened that triggered bad memories. It was kinda the reason I started skipping sessions. Sorry about that by the way."