Mama Mitsuki pt 2

******SO I KNOW I SAID THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE PISTED SOON. WELL THAT WAS A LIE. IVE BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT. SCHOOL AND STRESS.******

******PLEASE BARE WITH ME. IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WILL BE POSTING THE NEST CHAPTER SOON THIS WEEK. PROMISE.😅******

******I WANNA DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO xXsuebitchxX FOR VOTING AND FOR READING MY STORY. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL MY READERS.******

******HOPE YA ENJOY THIS******

******TW: F SLUR, HOMOPHOBIA******
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-EIJIROU POV-
I don't know exactly how we got into this situation, but I really want to dig a hole and bury myself alive. I'm sitting on a semi-stiff booth seat at a restaurant with Katsuki....and his Mother. Yeah, I said Mother. HIS FREAKING MOTHER.

I wanna grab Katsuki and run. I've never felt so awkward—no, uncomfortable in my life. Like yeah high school was definitely...shit. But this situation makes me want to die on sight. Like imagine having to sit across from your boyfriend's boarder line psychotic, abusive, homophobic Mother, and all cause she basically coerced him into it. Fuck me.

I shifted uncomfortably in place, fists clenched tightly and nails, probably, digging into my palms. I stared anywhere, but at the women sitting across from me and Katsuki. She looked scarily similar to Katsuki. Now I know where he gets his looks from....and she's terrifying.

I recollect how we gotta this point, and my brows increasingly furrowed from anxiety.

[this is a flash back. lol.]
"Hey, Kiri."

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Ah... Ya know how my psycho bitch of a mom talked to me recently. Well...she fucking showed up outside my class when it ended, and said she wanted to have lunch. This fucking Sunday, at that Italian place in downtown; 1pm. And she's want you to show up too."

"What?"

"Yeah... fucking figures. She still thinks what she did is in the past or some shit. So, she wants to be in my life again. Fucking bullshit. If we don't go, she'll show up to my dad's house everyday to 'say hi', in other words torment him."

-Sigh- "Guess we have no choice... might as well meet one of my boyfriend's parents. Haha..."

Yeah...I wish I said no. Although, from what I've heard, Katsuki's dad is a pretty nice guy. So, I guess as a good boyfriend, and human being, I have no choice, but to do what his mom wanted. No matter how much I feel like sprinting away, like a deer from a hunter, I have to sit still and face her.

Fuck this. Maybe I can help get this shit over with. Press her about her real intentions and get Katsuki far away from her demonic grasp.

"So, Katsuki, don't be a little shit and introduce me to your friend here. Hmm?" Katsuki's mom started off in a cold tone, yet still wearing a sweet smile.

"Can you stop talking to me like I'm your son?" Katsuki replies snappily, with a hardcore glare targeted on her.

I squirmed uncomfortably, sweating from the aggressive atmosphere. I opted to just introduce myself, knowing if I took a little initiative, the mood might shift. At least thats the plan...

"Heheh... Hi! I-I'm Kirishima Eijirou. It's n-nice to meet y-you." I introduce myself nervously, whilst waving a hand shyly.

"I remember, when Katsuki had a stutter, fortunately it was corrected after lots of discipline. It makes one wonder who could've possibly raised you. I'm Bakugo Mitsuki by the way." Mitsuki responded passive aggressively, whilst maintaining her sweet appearance.