Definitely Not Panicking...

******SO LIKE THE ART I USED IS NOT MINE. IF YALL KNOW THE ARTIST LET ME KNOW TO GIVE THEM CREDIT*****

****ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR THE READS. I APPRECIATE YOU JUST READING MY CONTENT. PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK****

*****PANIC ATTACK, ANGST, DRINKING AND SMOKING*****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-KATSUKI POV-
I can't get him out of my head. His dark red eyes. Pretty pale skin. Soft looking, lengthy obsidian hair. Sharky teeth. But most of all the fear and pure panic in his eyes.

And that Koutarou guy. What's his fucking deal. He said Kirishima was his boyfriend, but something was clearly way off about them. I mean like after they left, I could see how Kirishima was trying to pull away slightly. But...why? I remembering leaving the festival later that night and seeing Koutarou sitting, smoking alone on the steps of  a shrine near by. Something is definitely off about that guy.

I have been laying on my bed for a while now, over analyzing the events of the festival. I feel like something really bad is happening behind the scenes, but I can't seem to figure it out. It fucking pisses me off.

Tch-

I sigh frustratedly and rolled out of bed. I didn't feel like getting up anytime soon. It's been a month since the festival and I spent most of my free time laying in bed thinking about it.

I sluggishly walk over to my closet, grabbing a random orange hoodie and a pair of black sweats. I quickly put them on, not wanting to waste anymore time. I head out of my room and turn into the bathroom. I wash up, brush my teeth, and do my hair.

I make sure I have my phone, keys, and wallet on me before heading downstairs. My dad is going to be gone for a week starting today. So, I might as well be a "good son" and say goodbye to him.

I'm definitely going to have some friends over later to drink and smoke or something. Not a party, but definitely more than a hangout.

This is probably a bad ideas since I've been in a really bad mood lately and feel generally depressed, kinda. I'm not weak.

Just pathetic.

It is a Tuesday and school doesn't start until next week. So, a week of getting flat out wasted and/or stoned, shouldn't impact me that badly.

As I make my way into the living room, I see my dad setting down a suitcase for his business trip. I walk over to the kitchen to make coffee, since my dad sucks at making coffee. I don't like to fucking admit cheesy shit like this, but I wanna make sure my dad is ok, ya know. Like I don't mind taking care of household chores or making dinner or getting him his morning coffee. After the hell my Mom put us through, I want him to be okay.

I put in the coffee into the coffee maker and make sure there's enough water for 8 cups. I adjust it to 'strong brew' setting since we both like strong coffee. I start the machine and turn my attention to breakfast.

"Hey, kid, make sure to put it on 'strong brew' okay?" My dad calls out from the living room.

"Yeah, no problem. Ya want some breakfast or some shit? I know for a damn fact you probably didn't bother eating this morning."