Part 2 of trama caused by a shit mom

******SO LIKE HOPE YALL LIKE THIS ONE. IM REALLY ENJOY WRITING THIS FIC.******

******ANGST, ABUSE, F SLUR, SELF HARM AND HOMOPHOBIA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
[The following will be set, when he's about 14. So, a 3rd year in middle school.]

I'm gay. Shit. I'm gay.

Yeah. I finally admit it. I'm fucking gay. I couldn't keep lying to myself. I don't look at girls like I look at guys. And trust me I've seen some beautiful girls, but I never feel anything towards them. I mean like I've tried to convince myself. Like really convince myself.

By that I mean, I lost my virginity to a girl, and that didn't even feel right. Sure, it felt nice to know what sex was like, but it was just really damn uncomfortable and awkward and fucking weird. Like I was only getting turned on in the situation by the thought of the girl being a guy.

Fuck. I really need help or some shit. I fucked a girl while thinking of a guy. I feel bad for her. Like she actually liked me and she was pretty. But no. My mind said only if it's a guy. Well, as for my dilemma. My Mom is homophobic.

I'm at home right now, laying in bed contemplating the fact that I'm gay. I sigh out of frustration, gritting my teeth. I sit up, deciding to get out of bed and keep myself distracted. I slide off my bed and grab a black hoodie. I throw it on and stomp my way out of my room. I head downstairs to see if my parents are home.

Since it's the weekend, I'm not sure if my parents are home. They usually like to go out on Saturdays, leaving me to clean the fucking house. Talk about a couple of bitches.

Well, hopefully it's just Dad. I'm not in the mood to talk to my Mom. She's been bitchin' about how I should get a girlfriend and get my grades up. And other bullshit, like if I have good friends or if I'm any closer to being the top of the class. Fuck bullshit.

I look around the living room, scanning to see if anyone is around. I spot my Dad on the couch drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. I stop over to him and plop beside me, slightly too harshly.

"Oh! Hey, bud. Good afternoon. Haha."

My Dad chuckles and pats me on the head. He scoots towards me and turns to give me all his attention.

"So, What's up, Katsuki? Need something? You have been in your room most of the day. It's a miracle you even came down to socialize with your dear ol' pops."

"Oh yeah. Hah. I guess, I did over sleep. Well, it's just-nah nevermind. Anyway, good afternoon."

Tch-

I was about to get up, when my Dad tugged at my hoodie.

"Don't worry, bud. I'll listen to whatever you wanna say. What's on your mind? I'm listening. No judgement here."

My Dad smiled gingerly, and ruffled my hair in reassurance. I sighed and opened my mouth to talk.

"I-I don't...Fuck why is this hard to say. Okay. Okay. I-I don't l-like girls....I'm-uh-I'm gay..."

I stutter my way through that sentence and whisper near the end of it. I didn't even realize my hands were shaking.

"Oh. That's nice. Well, at least you won't get anyone pregnant. Ohhhh. Also, hi gay, I'm Dad. Sorry, sorry I just had to-"