Pretty little kisses as one falls apart into the blank abyss

******TW: BLOOD AND ANGST******
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-KATSUKI POV-
My head began to feel heavy, making me slouch over onto myself. My mind blurred completely and the voice of my mother ceased to whisper. My hands shook with a sudden feeling of shock and cold overcoming my entirely. As I dropped the blade in an instant and snapped back to reality, I felt my body tilting towards the floor.

With any last strength left in me I grasped the countertop edge, pulling myself up as if my life depended on it. My mind cleared up, as a wave of thoughts rushed by.

I can't die. Not yet. I have to get up. I have to call someone. Get up! Come on! I have to open the door! Please... I DON'T WANT TO DIE—

I feel myself crash into the door, in attempt to reach for the door. I lean against it, reaching down to the door knob, only to realize it was locked. I shake it aggressively, going into full panic and feeling my body numb. My body goes into shock as I unlock the door and swing it open.

I crash forward onto the hallway floor, since my legs were completely numb. I feel my body start to shake intensely, my eyes rolling back into my head, and my voice barely coming out as I shout.

"S-Some-one—p-p-please—h-he-elp m-me—"

"K-kiri—shi-m-ma!"

"E-Ei—ji—r-rou—"

I felt a cold breeze sweep by, as the memory of that night start to fade. Kirishima. Denki. Shinsou. Jirou. Mina. Sero. Dad. The music from the party ringing through my mind like a broken record. One face flashing before my glossed eyes before I pass out.

Kirishima.... I love you.

His smile, his crimson eyes, that small scar above one of his eyes, and his iconic red hair. As soon as my eyes start to go dark and trickle with tears, I hear a sudden commotion of voices. I glance to the side, where the entrance was and see a group of familiar faces enter hastily. They turn in my direction and immediately rush over.

"KATSUKI! OH MY GOD! SOMEONE QUICK CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Kirishima, my reason to live, shouts in terror.

"Kat.... oh my god... I should've seen this coming. Fuck. I should've known something was up." Mina spoke quavering and sobbing.

Kami was stumbling to call an ambulance, his hands were shaking too much and he dropped his phone. I glanced at their hasty actions, feeling regret consume me.

This is my fault. I shouldn't have done this. I'm scaring everyone. Why do I always have to be such a burden? I'm pathetic. Useless.

I feel Kirishima shake me slightly, making me glance up at him sleepily. My eyes felt too heavy to keep open, but I knew if I gave in, it would be the end. He tore off his scarf, wrapping it tightly around my left arm, in order to stop the bleeding. Shinsou tore off his scarf as well and wrapped it around my right arm. I tried to talk, but barely croaked out a few words.

"Kiri....Shin....sorry..."

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay. You're fine, hun. I love you. I'm right here, baby." Kiri uttered in a light, tender voice.

"Bakugo, I need you to hang in there. Jirou called the ambulance. They are on their way. Just stay awake. Do you hear me? Stay with us." Shin spoke slowly, capturing my attention.