04

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛 "𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐" 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝟸𝟼
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"Fúck you for real King."

"I don't know who the fúck you think you talking too but it ain't me."

She stared at me with a mug on her face.

Did she really think I was going to wife up the neighborhood høe? She's been passed around more than a blunt.

"Get your shít and get out, NOW!"

I watched as she grabbed her things quickly and left without a word.

Earlier, when I was at the mall. She was texting my phone talking about she's going to bleach my clothes and beat up whatever høe I was with áss.

She can't even fight so how she was going to beat someone's áss.

I've been messing with her for a month and it's been a long áss month.

Even though, she was out her thoting I was still only messing with her.

Too be honest, I didn't know who she really was till a couple days ago. Somebody had released a video of some dudes running a train on her.

I should've listen CB and not be loyal to these hoes.

My phone started ringing and Judah's name popped up on the screen.

Judah been my right hand since diapers. Our fathers were best friends too.

We've been in the drug business since our fathers passed it to us 5 years ago.

They was tired of being in charge and we had just graduated from college so it was the perfect opportunity.

Not only do I own everything that has to do with drugs, weapons, and money in the North.

I also own multiple corner stores, laundromats, barbershops, hair salons, clubs, and small businesses.

Most if not all of the police precincts from Minnesota to Maine is under my care and of course my right hand and business partner Judah care.

Our fathers were the kings of the North and were following right after them.

"You trying to go to block party today?"

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 "𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗" 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"We're cute as héll."