16

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛 "𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐" 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝟸𝟼
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

I tied the box with a bow and handed it to one of my workers.

"Make sure this gets to him."

Walking into the en-suite bathroom I took off my bloody clothes.

Locs wife is a prostitute and a drug addict. I saw her outside of a local club and told her I'll give her some coke if she spent the night with me.

When she got in the car I gave her a small pill to take and she was slumped.

I took her to the warehouse, tied her to a chair and torture her until she gave us some intel on Locs.

She told us where he's hiding, where he meets up with his gang etc...

After, she told us everything I chopped her into pieces and placed her body parts into different boxes.

I'm going to have people send a box to every last surviving relative of his.

"King," someone yelled from outside of my office.

"Give me a minute!"

I got out of the shower and quickly threw on my clothes.

"Come in!"

Sitting at my task I looked at the papers for my businesses. My money is coming short at one of my barbershops in New York.

I'm going to have to make a trip.

My lawyer, Luke and Day - Day walked into the room.

"Wassup?"

"Well, for starters your package was successfully delivered to Jamaica," Luke started off sitting in the empty chair in front of my desk.

Day-Day sat on the couch in the corner and pulled out his phone to scroll on.

"Okay, that's good. What else,"

Luke is not only my lawyer, he's like my secretary too. Him and he's team do almost everything for me.

One of the things was to deliver Jacob and his family to Jamaica safely. We had to kill off this small group that came for him.

Even though we killed them we put his family into protective custody just in case. I gave him some money and flew him and his family out to Jamaica.

Jacob has been loyal to us since the beginning. Even though he took the money he still tried to pay us back.

A lot of leaders tend to treat their workers/followers badly and then wonder why they turn on them.

I try to help out every last one of my workers not just because I'm their employer. I help them out because I know how it is to be helpless.

Yea, I had money but my mentally was fúck up. It still is fúck up.

Everyone needs help at some point of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 "𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗" 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊 | 𝟸𝟹
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"So your birthday is coming up, what do you plan on doing," one of my workers asked.

"I don't know yet. Probably just going to spend the day with my baby," I replied, braiding the girls last piece of hair.

"Mhmm, which baby, your daughter or King fine áss," a customer questioned.

"King and I is no one's business and my only baby is my princess. You can look in the mirror."

The girl stood up and stared at herself in the mirror.

"Thank you, I love it

"Thank you, I love it."

"Your welcome love, pay at the front desk and we hope you schedule another appointment. Thank you for coming to Royal Slayz."

I watched as she walked to the front desk and paid for her style.

"That's my last head for the day Annika locked up. See y'all tomorrow!"

"Bye," they replied.

I walked to my office in the back, grabbed my belongings and walked towards the car.

King wanted to pick me up from work today so he can take me out for dinner.

Aria is spending the night with Isobel. India had gone back to college after what happened with King.

Isobel has been in the house by herself again and asked if Aria could spend the night.

Aria loves Isobel and King wanted to take me out so I was cool with it.

"How was work ma," he asked, opening the passenger door.

"It was interesting. How was your day?"

"Interesting as well," he grabbed my bag and put on the back seat. Once we were situated he drove off so we could eat dinner together.

"This dinner is for you helping me when I was down and for just being loyal áss héll. I appreciate your foreal," he grabbed my hand and placed his lips on it.

"Would you be Bonnie to my Clyde. The peanut butter to my jelly. My forever Queen,"

"Of course, I will be you Queen, King."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 03-01-21

So I'm thinking 25- 30 chapters for this story. I don't know yet but I already have an outline ready for my next story.

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍