11

𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 | 𝟷𝟿
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"Happy Birthday!"

It's Sila's 22nd birthday and he was throwing a party at his favorite club.

But, there's been a war going on with the gangs and stuff. So he's throwing a little kick back to celebrate his party.

It's been a week since King got arrested and so many things been going on. Judah is in charge until Kings get out. With him handling both his and Kings issues he needed some extra help.

So, Silas got "promote" and he's now working with Judah more.

I've also been helping out Armani with Aria.

She's been taking the arrest hard and she's working with King's lawyers to get him out.

My sister got a new job and she's now working as midwife. Which is her dream job.

I also have a couple more weeks until I go back to Spelman.

"Thank you, love," he grabbed the plate of food out of my hands and put it on the dresser.

Grabbing my waist, he pulled me towards him and I straddle his waist.

"You need to eat you got a lot on your schedule," I grabbed one of the strawberries off of his plate and put it in his mouth.

He bit the strawberry and the juices came down his face. I like the juice up and kiss his lips.

"Mmm," I moaned into the kiss.

He stuck his tongue in my mouth and our tongues wrestle for dominance.

I unlatched from his lips and started kissing his neck.

Pulling the shirt over his head, I moved back and admire his tattoos for a second.

The colorful tattoos covered his bright skin perfectly.

I grabbed the hem of his pants and placed his hand in my hands stopping me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I pulled his pants all the way down and his member sprung out.

It's huge, maybe I should've thought this out.

"It's okay, I'll help you out."

I grabbed his member and spit on the tip. Before the spit go all the way down I put it in my mouth and catch it.

All the porn videos and stories I read yesterday is being put to work.

I relaxed my throat and went all the way down.

I'm so happy I don't have a gag reflex.

His groans filled my ears and he put his hand on my head. I engulf his whole tool and started bobbing.

"Dámn ma," he's groans go louder as I sucked harder.

"Fúck, I'm about to cum."

He tried to bring my head up. But I sucked and bombed faster.

"Waitt," his sperm filled my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I continued to suck until I feel like he was done.

"You know your mines right?"

I laughed and kissed his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~