03

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 "𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗" 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟷9

"Thank you, love."

"No, thank you," I watched as my last customer of the day walked out of the shop.

Our annual block party is today and everyone and they mama is going to be there. So I closed my shop early. Just so I can go find my baby and I an outfit.

Aria is going to be with India and her mom Isobel today.

Now that I think about everybody taking my baby away from me.

As I was on my to the mall my phone started ringing. Ivy's photo ID pop up on the phone and I answered it.

"Hey, girl."

"Hey, what your doing," she asked.

"I'm on my way to the mall. Do you want to meet me there?"

"That's so good, l was going to actually ask you the same thing."

"Alright, I'll you meet there," I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARMANI."

"IVY," I ran towards hug and engulfed her into a hug.

"Y'all act like y'all wasn't just with each other two days ago," Day - Day said from behind her.

Where did they come from?

Standing next to him was his friend from the "kick - back."

We let go of each other and walked towards the man.

I greeted them and they greeted back. Well, Day - Day greeted back, his friend was too invested in his phone and he nodded instead of saying something.

Must be an important message.

We walked towards the first store of our mall trip, Rue 21.

~2 hours later~

We went to multiple stores and the only thing I got was some pants for Aria and a pretzel.

Looks like we're going to wear something out of our closets.

"Y'all had us walk around the whole store and  we got more bags than y'all," Day - Day complained.

The men got new shoes and outfits. At least, Ivy got a cute dress for the block party.

"At least, you gotten something new. Can I come to your house to get dress," Ivy asked me.

"Yea, of course and India should already be there with Princess."

"Alright see you in a minute," Ivy and Day - Day walked of towards their car in a different direction.

I noticed his friend walking next me.

I should honestly get his name.

He was in his phone like he was the whole day.

"Hey, we haven't gotten the chance to introduce ourselves. My name is Armani."

We stopped at my car and I stuck out my hand.

"King, be safe."

I watched as he walked towards the driver seat of his car which happens to be right next to mines.

He is so dámn fine. Wait did he just say KING.

He waited until I got in my car and drove off be he left.

I just tried to shake the biggest kingpin in the NORTH hand. If this ain't second hand embarrassment I don't know what is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 02-09-21

Just so y'all know Princess is Aria's nickname just like Queen is Armani's nicknamed.

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Please Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍