06

𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 | 19
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"Who you sneaking off to go with again," Ivy asked.

She was sitting on the couch watching a movie with Day - Day.

"See you in my business? Don't do that."

"Girl bye, you've barely been here. Who you been with the last week," she questioned getting up from the couch.

I walked into the kitchen with her following behind so we can talk.

No one knows about me hanging out with Silas. I mean theirs nothing going on but I don't want people in our business.

Plus, he works for King and Day-Day and he don't want me getting involved in that.

"It's nothing really I just been hanging out with a friend," I said grabbing an apple out of the fruit bowl and biting.

"I know your grown and stuff. But, your my sister and I want you to be safe."

Even though, I'm 19 my family still treat me like a baby in someway. I know they want what's best for me but I'm going to be okay.

They can't baby me forever.

"I know, I'm going to be alright okay."

"Okay, I love you see you later."

"I love you too, and go make a baby so I can be an Auntie," I walked out the kitchen and out the door.

I could still hear her and Day - Day laughing from outside.

Silas was parked across the street waiting for me.

Silas and I been talking for a couple months. Right now, we're just chilling but I'be honestly been feeling him.

We met at a party that some boy was having. He accidentally knocked over my drink and offered to get me another one.

But, before he could make me another drink like always someone started shooting. I went there with one of my so - call friends but she left to go mess with some boy.

So, I was stuck at a party with no ride. My sister was working, my mom was pulling a double, Armani was at a work event, and Day - Day was out of town.

I was going to take a Uber but he offer to take me out to eat to "make up" for my spilt drink.

I carry around a pocket knife and a taser so if he tried something I was going to catch a body that night.

He took me to get some chicken since it was early in the morning. But, I still had an amazing time.

We still kept in contact while I was at school.

"You hungry," he asked once I stepped into the car.

"Yea."

"What you got a taste for?"

He put the car in drive and pulled off.

"Let's get some Sharks."

He nodded and drove off to Sharks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 02-12-21

This was boring but I'm about to start some drama soon.

Just so y'all know Sharks is a chicken and fried fish restaurant.

I might not update this weekend just so y'all know.
Question:

Where's your dream vacation spot?

I want to go to Trinidad and Tobago or Bali.

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍