23

𝙸𝚟𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 | 𝟷𝟾
•𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔•

"That's cute," Armani said as I held the dress to my body.

Today, some boy named Day - Day is having a kickback.

I convinced Armani to come with me so I don't go on my own.

I heard his kickbacks be lit and I don't want to miss this one.

"Thank you, what are you wearing?"

"The black dress mama Isobel got me a couple of weeks ago."

"Alright, let's take our showers so we can get ready."

"I see you trying to get a man," Armani said as she curled the last piece of hair.

"I am trying" I chucked.

"Alright, we can go now. You know we're late as héll

We're an hour late to this kickback and it's 30 minutes away.

"You're driving," I said, throwing her my keys.

Armani drinks but it's not really her thing. But I on the other enjoy drinking not really smoking but alcohol is amazing.

"Alright, " we got in the car and I hooked my phone up to the aux cord.

"It's too many bodies in here," Armani mumbled when we walked through the door.

It's people everywhere. Some girl twerks on a boy in the corner, some dudes are passing a blunt on the couch, it's just a lot.

But, I live for parties like this.

"Are you okay? We can leave if it's making you too uncomfortable," I reassured her.

Even though I love crowded and wild parties my best friend always comes first and if she doesn't feel comfortable we'll leave immediately.

"No, it's okay I'm good. I might need a shot tho."

"Alright, let's go find the kitchen," I grabbed her hand and led the way.

We found the kitchen immediately and I walked to the bottles.

I saw most of the bottles were opened except a dusse bottle in the back.

"I guess we're doing dark tonight."

Armani leaned against the counter while I grabbed two new plastic cups.

I made sure I grabbed the cups from the middle. You never know where people's hands be.

I poured a little in bottle cups and passed one to Armani. We taped our cups against each other to throw the drink back.

I coughed as the alcohol burned my throat.

Sage the Gemini - Gas Pedal blast through the speakers.

I looked at Armani with a smile.

This is my song.

"Go ahead, I'm going to find some water to drink."

I nodded and went to the dance floor to shake my áss. Someone came behind me while I was twerking.

Once the dance was over I turned around to see this fine áss man.

"Hey beautiful, I'm Day - Day."

"Ivy," I put out my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 03-08-21

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍