10

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 "𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗" 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

I looked into his eyes as he ate me out.

We went from arguing to him giving me head in his room.

He slide a finger in my and I screamed out. I haven't had sèx since I had Aria. It's been fours years without another mans touch.

I mean it's not like I couldn't have it but her father ruined men for me.

"F-f-fúck slow downn."

He added another finger and his licks become aggressive, and faster.

I felt an orgasm coming when his phone started ringing.

You got to be kidding me.

He ignored his phone and started moving his fingers faster.

It's like his phone rang louder as I got closer to my orgasm.

I jerked and stars filled my eyes. He keep going as I rode out the orgasm. Taking his fingers he put them in my mouth and I suck my juices off of them.

He walked off to grabbed his phone and I went into the bathroom.

If his head is like this imagine what the D is like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝟸𝟼
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

I'm sorry King you're going to have to turn yourself in or their going to pick you up.

"Stupid bìtch," I threw my phone at the wall and watch it break into pieces.

My lawyer just called me and told me Keyani told the police I "abused" her. She also said I had the girls jump her because she was going to run to the police.

Now, theirs a warrant out for my arrest since she has proof.

I should've left that Høe alone.

"Are you okay," Armani asked stepping out of  the bathroom.

Before, I could respond someone starting banging on the door downstairs. I walked to my window to see Judah's car outside.

"You can continue to take your shower we'll talk later," I quickly throw on my shirt and jogged downstairs to open the door. 

Judah stood on the outside with an irritated face.

"You took your fúcking time," he rolled his eyes and walked in my house.

"Shut the fúck up."

I closed the door and followed him into the livingroom.

"I hope that's my sister upstairs and not some høe," he sat on the long couch and place his face on the coffee table.

"Mind your business and get your fúxking feet off my table."

"Aight, I got something to tell you though."

"What is it?"

I grabbed a rolled blunt from the tray, placed it in between my lips and lit it.

"Somebody raided two of the warehouses," I choke on the smoke and my vision got blurry.

"Sh-shit," I coughed up my lungs as Judah hit my back hard as héll.

"Who wa-,"

"CHICAGO POLICE,"

It was like everything move in slow motion. I threw my gun at Judah and he ran upstairs.

My front door was kicked down and the cops drugged me to the ground.

I heard Armani yelling at the police. I looked up to see Judah holding her back.

Ain't this some shít

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 02-19-21

I hope everyone in Texas is safe and okay. 🤍 Better times are coming🤍

Question:

What's the phone app you use the most? What's your favorite app?

I definitely use Wattpad and Instagram the most. But, my favorite apps are Wattpad and Twitter.

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍