26 - Bonus Chapter

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 "𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗" 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

"Aria Riviera if you don't stop running through this house!"

"It's okay, I got her Armani," Amir grabbed her and carried her upstairs.

I'm now nine months pregnant and about to pop.

I'm a couple days passed my due date and I'm honestly done with this pregnancy.

My pregnancy with Aria didn't last as long as this pregnancy. Amiri is really taking all of the energy out of me.

I flipped the french toast, opened the oven and took out the bacon.

Tiny footsteps filled the now quiet house and the sound of Ivy yelling filled my ears.

"Kaiden, come here !"

My godson ran into the kitchen and into my arms.

Kaiden is now 10 months old and the most advanced baby I know. He learned how to walk at 8 months and now at 10 months he can say some words.

He's also really energetic and loves his godsister.

"He's in here, Ivy."

She walked into the kitchen with a diaper bag and a three months pregnant India behind her.

Yes, India is pregnant. We were surprised too when we found out about her pregnancy.

Even though she's pregnant she's not letting it distract her from her dreams and Ace is not going to let it happen either.

She graduates from college in a month and then she'll go on to medical school.

She passed all of the tests and now she's just waiting to graduate. She has like four more years until she can become a child psychologist like she's been dreaming of.

At first, she was going to be a psychologist for adults but after this accident with this little girl, she changed her mind and instead she wants to become a child psychologist.

"I see you cooking breakfast, must be making up for that prank."

Ivy sat the diaper bag on one of the bar stools and sat down on the other, while India walked to the pantry to get the snacks I keep in there for her.

Last week, I did a cheating prank on Amir for YouTube. The prank went too far and Judah had to convince him not to kill some imaginary boy that I made up.

I use this app to create some fake messages to make the prank more believable. I even came up with a fake name and story on how we met.

Amir fell for the prank, he broke my phone and looked up the fake name I came up with. Which unfortunately belongs to a man that stays out here.

He really was going to kill that man. Then, he told me that we're stuck together until death do us apart.

"He's been sleeping in the guest bedroom and I'm tired of it."

"Well, you can't be too mad, you're the one who did the prank," India said, coming out of the pantry with a cookie in one hand and a bag of chips in the other.

"I've posted the video already. So, I don't know why he's still punishing me."

This pregnancy has made it hard for me to sleep. Plus, I was in a coma over a year ago, so sleeping hasn't been easy at all.

Aria hasn't slept in the bed with me since she turned six, two months ago. She said she's a big girl and big girls don't sleep in the bed with their parents. So, I only have Amir, that's if he isn't on a business trip.

He's planning on taking a little break so he can help me with Amiri. Even though he works a lot he tries to make time for me and Aria. Sometimes, he gives me a break and takes Aria with him to work him

He's also not as deep in the drug business as he was. The business is split between him, Ace, and Day - Day. That way the business is in good hands and all of them are not in too deep.

We've haven't had any big problems since the shooting and we'll like to keep it that way. Plus, everyone is starting families.

"Just give him some more time, y'all will be sleeping in the same bed in no time," Ivy replied, grabbing a piece of bacon.

"Hopefullyyy," I shrieked, dropping the spatula and clenching onto my stomach as a sharp pain filled my stomach and than my body.

"Oh my god, this can't be braxton hicks."

I've been getting Braxton hicks contractions the past month but nothing felt as painful as these.

I'm in labor, finally.

"Amir, we need to get to the hospital," Ivy yelled.

Another, sharp pain went through my body and then liquid came down my leg.

My water broke.

India grabbed my arm and led me towards the door as Ivy helped Amir with Aria and the hospital bags.

Looks like our prince is coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 08-07-21

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Please Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍

Also, follow my account and check out my other stories.