15

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 "𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗" 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

I woke up to the smell of bacon and loud music.

I grabbed some clothes so I could do my morning routine and get Aria dress for school.

She started pre - school a couple days ago and it's been hard. Well for me at least she loves being around other children and learning new things.

Once I finished in the bathroom I walked downstairs and in the kitchen.

Aria and King were sitting at the island eating breakfast while my mom was moving around the kitchen.

King was released from the hospital a couple of days ago. At first he's mom was going to take care of him while he recovered but something happened with her mother.

We all decided to take turns helping him. He stays at my house and whoever is off that day can stay here and help him around.

The hair salon has been so busy that I've been there more than at home. Since preschool is half of a day, when Aria gets out I'll bring her to the shop my mom would get her.

Ivy's mom Isobel has been tons of help too.

"Goodmorning, y'all."

I greeted kissing Aria on the head.

"Goodmorning," they replied back.

I hugged my mom and she passed me a plate.

"You go ahead and eat up. I'll take Aria to school.

"I could take her, I'm about to go to the shop anyway."

"No, you eat, I'll take her to the shop."

I nodded my head and sat down next to King.

He sat eating his food and scrolling on his phone.

"Bye, mommy," Aria gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and grabbed her backpack so she could leave.

"Bye, Princess and see you mama thank you."

"Of course, see you Amir."

"See you mama and Princess," he waved.

They waved back and walked out of the door.

"Are you still hanging out with Day - Day today?"

"Yea," he replied.

He grabbed his crutches, the empty plate and walked to the sink.

He doesn't like when people help him walk so he goes threw the pain to feel "independent".

"Oh shít," I said once I noticed what time it was. I quickly stuffed the food in my mouth and placed my plate in the sink.

I told Amir bye and walked out of the door. When I got in my car Judah pulled up to the side of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛 "𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐" 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝟸𝟼
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"We got to take this nígga down."

We were having a meeting at our main warehouse.

I found out Locs is the one who had people jump me and he's also the one who's been working with Keyani.

Speaking of Keyani, the charges against were dropped because she "committed suicide."

We found a way to get past the guards that were protecting her and inject her with a high dosage of Heroin.

Since she has a history with drugs it wasn't a surprise she went back to using it.

They ruled her death as a suicide and left it at that. Her case was the only reason why I was locked up and they released me.

But before I could go eight níggas in jail jumped me.

But, it's okay they're going to get there and I'm going to kill every last one of them níggas.

Chicago is about to become a war zone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 02-26-21

Thanks for over 2k reads. 😘

Have a great Weekend 💕

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍 Also follow my account.