25 - Epilouge

𝙾𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

𝙾𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

"You look so pretty," Ivy said smiling.

Armani sat at her vanity applying makeup. Amir is supposed to be taking her and Aria out for dinner that night.

It's their one year anniversary and he wanted to spend it with both of his girls.

"Thank you love, where's my godbaby at?"

"He's with my mom, you can see him later."

Three months ago, Ivy had a little boy named Kaiden Jackson.

She found out she was pregnant a week before Armani woke up.

The day of her baby shower, Judah proposed to her. Last month, they got married and had a small ceremony.

"Mommy," Armani's now 5 year old daughter yelled.

With her birthday being on Valentine's Day, they celebrated her birthday during the day and did grown folks things at night.

"Here I come baby," she yelled back.

Armani walked down the stairs to see Aria with a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy one year anniversary mommy," she passed her the flowers and gave her a hug.

"Thank you, baby."

"Alright, I will see y'all later. Have an amazing night mommas," Ivy gave Armani a hug, kissed Aria on the head and walked out of the house.

"Let's go, Princess."

When they walked outside, a driver waited for them by the limo.

They walked to the limo and the man opened up the door. Aria got in first and Armani followed after her.The limousine was filled with red and black roses.

𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 "𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗" 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊 | 𝟸𝟺
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

"Aww," I picked up one of the cards to read.

You know I'm not good at things like this but I just want to tell you I appreciate everything you do, every moment we spend, and every breath I got to spend around you. I love you beautiful.

- Amir

Water filled my eyes as I read the card. All this week we've been exchanging gifts and spending all of our time together.

Once, we got to the place the driver helped us out of the car.

"Oh, wait let me tip you," I stopped him from getting back into the car.

"Oh no, Mr. Karter already handled that."

Nodding, I put the money back into my clutch. Grabbing Arias hand we walked into the place.

I thought we were having dinner at a restaurant but we walked into a beautiful venue.

Flowers and pictures of Amir, Aria and I spread across the room.

We followed the trail of roses to a room with even more flowers. Amir stood in the middle of the room with a suit on.

"Oh my god," I mumbled in awe.

Aria ran off as I walked towards Amir with tears falling down my face.

"You look beautiful," he muttered, grabbing my hand and placing his lips on them.

"T-thank you," I stammered out.

These hormones are a mess.

"I just want to show you how much I appreciate you. The light to my darkness, the reason why I wake up every morning, the Queen to my kingdom. If it wasn't for Aria and you I would be a cold - hearted killer with no morals. You save me and I'm forever grateful for that. This day a year ago I asked you to be my girlfriend, the Bonnie to my Clyde. Today, I want to ask you to be my wife. Armani Riviera would you marry me?"

He got on one knee and pulled a box out of pockets. I looked behind him to see flowers covering the wall and my family recording.

I cried harder as he opened the box to showcase a beautiful ring

"What do you say Armani? Let's do this forever," tears fell down his face also.

"Yes, YES!"

Everyone cheered behind us. My hand shook as he placed the ring on my finger. He pulled me into a hug and placed his lips against mine.

If someone would've told me I would get my happy ending two years ago I would've laughed in their face. But, my happy end did come true.

I get to marry the man of my dreams and have a family with him.

"I'm pregnant, King."

~~~~~~~~𝒯𝒽ℯ ℰ𝓃𝒹~~~~~~~~

Published: 03-08-21

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍

I want to say thank you for reading, voting, commenting, everything. I appreciate y'all for real. Have an amazing day.

Soulmates is coming soon......